kieranperez

Akashic Records & Psychic Abilities?

9 posts in this topic

Is it fair to say that “access” to the akashic records is something that’s gained through either psychic giftedness or something you begin to perceive after years of spiritual practice? 

After reading Sadhguru’s biography (pretty good read by the way), it seems like this is something that’s pretty far out in terms of how accomplished & advanced one would have to be as a spiritual practitioner or just how gifted you have to be from a young age.

10 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Is it fair to say that “access” to the akashic records is something that’s gained through either psychic giftedness or something you begin to perceive after years of spiritual practice? 

I think both apply. Many people train themselves to get there, through meditation (often guided ones with binaural beats or similar). Some seem to do it without much practise. It's similar with astral projection. Some seem to be able to do it without any practice at all, others need some training beforehand. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

4 minutes ago, iTommy said:

I think both apply. Many people train themselves to get there, through meditation (often guided ones with binaural beats or similar). Some seem to do it without much practise. It's similar with astral projection. Some seem to be able to do it without any practice at all, others need some training beforehand. 

That’s so funny you mention those examples. I’ve been having these astral projections which I’m not even trying to do before I go to sleep and it’s just been happening. It’s even happened with my chakras “turning on” too. Isn’t strange how this stuff works? 

You know what’s also interesting? Those whom are gifted in their own psychic abilities to a certain degree but don’t get amplified through spiritual practice. For example: my coworker is very clarivoyant. She’ll make jokes when I start walking towards the back way ahead of time that she knows I’m coming her way. She’s meditated all her life (she’s like 55 years old) in yet this has always been the same for her. Meditation, yoga, etc. never amplified it. Which is fascinating. 

Even more eye opening, she finds all of it rather annoying. She’s tried toning it down because she’s tired of knowing so much about other people. 

Thats a tangent though... a rather interesting and insightful one though if I may say.

@kieranperez

Ah Akashic records... It's a fascinating thing isn't it? 

I have some insight about this. Not exactly easy or even comfortable to share them though. It all depends. How long can you stay as pure awareness? 

21 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

It all depends. How long can you stay as pure awareness? 

As long as Trump can remain truthful and honest... for now lol. 

Edited by kieranperez

I think different people get different siddhis.

My mother gets this feeling in the pit of her stomach when we go into certain areas...the town of Winsford for example is a no go area for her, she cannot explain why. I had the same feeling about Manchester...exactly 7 days before the ariana grande bombing. Also certain areas make all my hairs stand up, which humans equate to fear but for me seems to be more energetic transfer, mainly happens in forests or looking at pictures of enlightened people.

I can heal people via tonglen too, but I don't anymore, unless people ask, so I honor free will. Occasionally I will do it regardless of free will, like if I am in a hospital, I will do tonglen for the entire hospital, with no intent to heal specific people, but knowing it is possible I might heal some people... I think I heal people on different planes ie on the astrals when asleep.

I can also send energy to something like a picture or something I make and people can recieve it, which is wierd and I cannot explain it as a picture is just 1's and 0's that don't exist.

I trained myself for some while to try and unlock active-clairvoyance and it didn't work, hence why I think at a certain spiritual stage you unlock what you get and that's that.

Edited by thesmileyone

23 hours ago, kieranperez said:

That’s so funny you mention those examples. I’ve been having these astral projections which I’m not even trying to do before I go to sleep and it’s just been happening. It’s even happened with my chakras “turning on” too. Isn’t strange how this stuff works? 

You know what’s also interesting? Those whom are gifted in their own psychic abilities to a certain degree but don’t get amplified through spiritual practice. For example: my coworker is very clarivoyant. She’ll make jokes when I start walking towards the back way ahead of time that she knows I’m coming her way. She’s meditated all her life (she’s like 55 years old) in yet this has always been the same for her. Meditation, yoga, etc. never amplified it. Which is fascinating. 

Even more eye opening, she finds all of it rather annoying. She’s tried toning it down because she’s tired of knowing so much about other people. 

Thats a tangent though... a rather interesting and insightful one though if I may say.

OBE's/Astral Projection is on my bucket list, I find it neat that you have those experiences when not even trying. I've only heard about amplifying psychic abilities through spiritual practice, maybe she's been doing meditations and yoga that doesn't provide the best benefits for her psychic development, even though one might expect after so many years of spiritual practice, that the ability nevertheless got better. It's crazy how much we are capable of...  

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy my astral projections aren’t “complete” though. What I mean by that is that it’s not the full fledged thing (whatever the full fledged thing is, I don’t know) relative to other reports that are out there from those who do astral project intentionally through practice. 

I think part of the reason why my astral projections are weak is anxiety. Anxiety in that “oh shit this is actually happening to me!” It’s not a terrifying or fearful thing really. Just an emotional anxt that I think brings me back down... also my dad is usually in the other room ?

The psychic stuff as far as claravoyance is weird because it just seems normal. I’ve had certain “connections” with people in my past where I just always intuitively knew when say something was wrong, even if they weren’t in my direct experience. Like my ex girlfriend. She could’ve been in another city and I would text her asking her “what’s wrong?” And she’d be appalled at how I always knew what was wrong and why (it wouldn’t be concrete but I’d have the general gist). I never made much of it. 

I think we tend to take our imagination overboard with some of the psychic stuff for sure. It really just comes as a knowing. Like the way you recognize a thought. Or like you have a faint or strong intuition of what you want to do next with your life. 

I do think psychic occurrences like levitation and seeing people’s karmic patterns and akashic records are possible and other forms of psychokinesis are possible but I think it really comes to at least one of two things:

• Psychic giftedness (to an extrodinary degree of we’re talking levitation and all that stuff with advanced siddhis that)
  • HARDCORE spiritual practice lead by an advanced guru/practitioner... going beyond enlightenment and into working with occult sciences, and other energy practices within certain small niche schools of yoga. and such things.

I just don’t think we’re close (hundreds and hundreds of years) to our culture being able to accept such possibilities in the masses. Even if you saw a man levitating or doing some crazy shit, would really believe it? We still have conspiracy theories on if 9/11 even happened.