tsuki

Tea-ching friend

118 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

3/26 reading

1'st hexagram 14 line 1

2nd hexagram 1

From page 65 in the commentary on hexagram 1; 

Using words that have no basis in Cosmic Harmony creates demonic consciousness. Among such words are the following: guilt, culprit (evildoer), power, and unconditional love.

,,,,guilt is a permanent stain imagined by human beings

Elsewhere it states the the Universe itself is made of love. It goes on to state that holding unconditional love as a standard to live by is a sure way to have our life force used up on whims of others egos. My wording.

There is no evil, only ignorance.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

17 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

The more we work with the Sage and give it the necessary space in our mind, the more we realize that it wants to speak to us as a friend, not as a godlike figure that expects obeisance and punishes us when we make mistakes. On the contrary, the Sage wants to free us from ideas that are either grandiose, making us see ourselves as the center of the universe, or that inspire us with fear and awe, and make us see ourselves as small and insignificant. The ancient Greeks had an idea of the Sage when they spoke of “a tutelary spirit that accompanies each person lifelong.” They named it “genii,” root of the word “genius.” Writers have long called it “the muse.” For many artists, athletes, and inventors, it is an “elusive thing” that takes over in us when we give up relying on the “brilliance and ability of the thinking mind,” or the pure brawn of our bodies, to provide the success we seek.

@Zigzag Idiot Thank you for this text, especially the last part resonates with me. 
It is very reminiscent of what Leo called a Teotlized heart in his Aztec nonduality video.

When I tried to explain the significance of I Ching to my wife, I used its metaphoric nature as a basis of its teaching.
Metaphors are ambiguous enough to not suggest any specific interpretation, while allowing a person to match them to their everyday experience.
With any book that is approached conventionally, as a reality bubble associated with an object, the story ends once we return to our everyday commotion. I Ching however, is a book that allows one to read his own life through a lens of his own making. 
In a sense, relationship with the Sage is like fuel for the hermeneutic cycle of life.

I was always astonished by the connection between identity and creativity.
In the beginning of my path, I viewed it as opposition of forces, but I Ching taught me that it is false.
I need to see how they form a synergy.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Elsewhere it states the the Universe itself is made of love. It goes on to state that holding unconditional love as a standard to live by is a sure way to have our life force used up on whims of others egos. My wording.

There is no evil, only ignorance.

@Zigzag Idiot Unconditional love is such a sly word when understood as love in relative sense.
Absolute love is more like receptivity. Emptiness that accepts all and is touched by nothing.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3-27-2019 I Ching reading

hexagram 8  lines 2,4,5,6

hexagram 64

I seem more inclined to make comments regarding I CHING reading towards the end of the day. 

This is just a site page I just chose at random that gives hexagram meanings.

https://cafeausoul.com/iching/hexagram-detail-pages

Today's hexagrams:

• 63 After completion, line 3.
  • 3 Making a new beginning.

3-28-2019

• 45 Gathering Together line 4
  • 8 Holding Together

From Hexagram 8

Page 117 While the Cosmic Consciousness is capable of thinking, it is primarily a feeling Consciousness that operates through the force of attraction between complementary aspects.

page 118 - "Holding Together" in the sense of being centered within, occurs when a person's true self is the sovereign within---the sole authorizor of the validity of his feelings. The person who is thus sovereign over himself holds together with the Cosmos and receives from it chi energy and help, while contributing back to it his feelings and unique experiences. Because he then contributes to the Cosmic Evolution, he never needs to ask "What is my purpose?" Because he is all the while fulfilling it.

,,,,,,,A  person gives away his self-authorizing ability when he adopts any self images (ego) either to conform to or rebel against the collective ego.,,,,,,

,,,,,,The collective ego achieves this controlling role in a person's life through its promotion of the idea that the source of evil lies in humans' animal nature and that it is the source of all human inadaquaccies and guilt.it proposes that without its control and supervision, humans would supposedly run wild, creating chaos.,,,,,,

not

3-29-2019

• 30 Attaining Clarity                      Yep, Synchronicities ??

3-30-2019

• 28 The Preponderance of the Great   line 5 
  • 32 Duration

Line 5 councils me not to take on others Fate

Some interesting commentary from hexagram 32 Duration:

Unlike Cosmic Reality, the parallel reality created by the collective ego does not endure because it is based in the mistaken ideas and beliefs about the Cosmic Way. When a Person, through holding to such mistaken ideas and beliefs violates the Cosmic Harmony, the Cosmos responds with Fate. Fate is part of the law of physics, and has the purpose of restoring this Cosmic Harmony and of helping a person return to unity with the Cosmos. It does so by decreasing the ego in him, thus bringing him back to humility.

The parallel reality is characterized by changes. These changes are brought about  by the use of power on the part of humans and the Cosmic response to it in the form of Fate. Among the main mistaken ideas and beliefs that create the parallel reality are the presumptions that

• humans are at the center of the universe
  • changes are the rule of life
  • Nature operates through opposite forces to propel changes
  • time is linear, having a beginning and an end
  • the universe works on mechanical principles 
  • the Cosmos has a hierarchical order

All of these ideas create discordant fields of consciousness which compete with the Cosmic Order and its Principles of Harmony. They separate humans from Cosmic Unity.

When Fate is not recognized as help from the Cosmos to make a person aware of his mistaken ideas and beliefs, but is taken as Cosmic "punishment," the blame he puts on the Cosmos creates a new fate, thus perpetuating the misfortune.

Note: The new I CHING; The Oracle of the Cosmic Way, shows how transformation, not change, is the true way of Nature, including human nature. This correlates with the Fourth Way philosophy that says in work on oneself, forced change doesn't endure in the way transformation does regarding ones being. Transformation of being instead of change of being. 

3-31-2019

• 39 Meeting Obstructions.                                                  On my way out the door,,,

4-1-2019

32 Duration Line 6  This line addresses restlessness caused by a spell

50 The Ting 

in its Cosmic meaning, the ting is an image of the Cosmic Consciousness as a vessel containing the nourishment for all things that exist. The ting is also a metaphor for what a person allows to occupy his conscious mind.

Harmony is a major theme in the I CHING.

Hearing this song as a kid would give me goose bumps all over. I thought of it and looked it up a couple days ago.

Lyrics imply insomnia and projection and are kinda shallow and too cyclical. May as well be singing about shoveling rabbit manure. It doesn't matter though. It's the great harmony of voices that does it for me. One reason I like Jeff Lynne's Electric Light Orchestra is his frequent rich blend of harmonies.

Charlie Dore's voice reminds me of Alison Krauss 

Harmony is good, Mmkay.

IMG_0525.GIF

I haven't drew a hexagram in a few days. Mostly because I learned the message that the book had to offer.
It had helped me tremendously. Thank you @Zigzag Idiot . It would be great if you took care of the journal.
I may post here from time to time.

@tsuki That's healthier than it being an OCD which it almost is for me.

I Look forward to your posts and insights whenever the spirit moves you,,,

4-2-2019

• 21 Biting Through Lines 5&6
  • 17 Following

4-3-2019

• 1 The Cosmic Consciousness Line 5 
  • 14 Possesion in Great Measure 

Mu_ shared this in a Topic he started in Meditation, Consciousness, Enightenment, Spirituality

She makes some very good distinctions.

Gurdjieff said when we are stuck in our head, we radiate.

When our heart opens, we emanate.

Unless we open our heart and also become grounded in body, Kundalini is a curse.

4-4-2019

• 46 Pushing Upward/ Being Lifted Up by the Helpers Lines 2 and 6
  • 52 Mediating

3.04.2019 (two days ago)

• 62 ䷽ Preponderance of the small, lines 1,3,4,6
  • 27 ䷚ Nourishing

I really loved the symmetry of these hexagrams. 62 is Ken/Chen and 27 is Chen/Ken.
The first one symbolizes a bird flying out of the nest, while the second is an open mouth with teeth.

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

In today's I-ching reading I received two hexagrams: Gathering together and Nature.
One is a guidance regarding human relationships, and the other is traditionally associated with the feminine principle.
This is so fitting that it scares me :o. It gives me hope too, thankfully :).

Thanks to the recent emotional turmoil and the appearance of the Joker, I was able to identify him as a foreign entity.
I did the vacuum cleaner meditation yesterday and today's RTCM session confirmed him to be a dragon with a firm yes.
Today's meditation is supposedly the last one.

4-5-2019

• 34 Using Power Lines 5 and 6 
  • 1 The Cosmic Consciousness 

The changing lines of 34 indicate some identifications I'm in the midst of this morning.    Out the door for a while,,,,