daniel695

how long did you study or do research? especially Leo

10 posts in this topic

i noticed that my mind is lazy and just wants to make videos, and when i make videos i get tired and dont say much because i lack the knowledge and insights! to make the videos. so how long should i do research...like reading books, watching videos and contemplating...ect. inorder to be proficient or pro at making videos and giving insight about self development...the main question i want to answer is "how to stop running in loops and get out of the loop"

My dear Daniel san @daniel695

You have an issue of lack of self-trust. Beyond this, a better term for it is a style of carelessness.

Carelessness) "Stubbornness; refusal to believe in the self. Denial of one's personal power, manifesting in the form of over-thinking, constant self doubts, intellectual trappings to avoid producing art or work. Refusal to acknowledge one's place in Existence and one's importance and necessity for being involved in Life."

The 'tiredness' you experience when you make videos is a lack of purpose in life. You don't know why you are making videos, so tiredness comes up. This is a psychological trait not a physical one. If not tiredness, some other distraction. If you know clearly why you are making videos, or you trust yourself, then notion of tiredness becomes nonsense.

To get out of the loop?

Don't "get out of the loop." Burn the loop altogether. Kill the loop, kill the paradigm of the loop. Destroy it, burn it, make it a permanent destruction so that the loop never exists again and you can never risk being caught in it again.

Meditate or come into your centre. From there, act without needing fruit from your seeds.

From this position, you are clear what you are doing. You don't need to know why, or who will watch the videos, or what people think of you.

Come into your centre, shoot the video, and then produce it as it is. If the word 'perfectionist' comes up, then that is a little boy/girl in you that needs to be loved, tamed, and then understood that they are good enough as they are. The secret to killing perfectionism is realising than nothing in life is perfect, that people grasp what is graspable and attainable over what is a fantasy fake beautiful plastic flower. In practise, the way out of perfectionism is to do something deliberately non-perfect in your mind, release it, and allow your beliefs to recorrect themselves.

The purpose of life is to flow energy for no reason or agenda.

Not producing your videos, you are killing yourself slowly. Do not wither away! Become alive! Produce that video as it is!

If you cannot produce your video, if you do not have the conviction to do it, you are going to live a painful life for a bit of time. Then in yours 40s you hit a mid-life crisis (healing in disguise) and begin to live. Be a Heisenberg now. No more Walter White hiding in the shadows, afraid of their own beauty.

I can kind of relate to what your experiencing. I'm studying media production at college, but am also interested in personal development, philosophy, etc. I want to make videos relating to these topics but in the past, I've had the mindset of "who says I'm qualified to speak on these topics." Maybe try writing scripts while doing research and not try to do what Leo does to start. I'm amazed at Leo's ability to speak for hours on end with no jump cuts but to get to that level takes time.

If you lack the motivation then try to break down the steps involved in making the video  Maybe start by just making a script/storyboard so you can have an idea in your head of what you want the video to look like in the end. Then the next day record the audio or video that you need. Then the following day sit down and edit the video. When you start off you aren't going to be perfect so don't sweat every single detail or else you will never get anywhere.

@JohnnyBravo  Dude, videos about development are very dangerous to produce, it is absolutely ok that someone feels like they don't have the knowledge. You have to take absolutely huge amount of responsibility there for what you're saying, as it can save OR fuck up people's lives. Also talking like this can stagnate your own growth and can lead to hypocrisy, narcissism, starting a cult.... I mean seriously, there aren't just the exceptions.

3 hours ago, JohnnyBravo said:

My dear Daniel san @daniel695

You have an issue of lack of self-trust. Beyond this, a better term for it is a style of carelessness.

Carelessness) "Stubbornness; refusal to believe in the self. Denial of one's personal power

i do see carelessness in my self maybe also stubbornness refusal to believe in self when it comes to quick decisions like a gut feeling and i decide not to do it because of, like i said refusal to believe in myself. i like what you said about burning the loop all together it makes sense.  

6 hours per day 

1 week full contemplations the next week full rest from contemplations  then start reading for 1 week then rest. 

Which means 15 days per month 

15 minutes ago, Beeman said:

6 hours per day 

1 week full contemplations the next week full rest from contemplations  then start reading for 1 week then rest. 

Which means 15 days per month

my first reaction was wooow...

why do you take a whole week from contemplation?

This is my schedule 

Everyday tasks 

Praying 

Meditation 

Affirmation 

Physical exercises running 

Listening music 

This are weekly task 

1st week contemplations, watching self help materials, audio, video, any Goole resources. 

Then after one week full rest from this activity.

Mind rest 

2nd week 

Music, enjoyment mind relaxation 

3rd week the I 1st week activities repeated 

4th week reading ? books ? and studying. 

2 days complete off. No phone, TV, Internet, no activities at all. 

@daniel695

Pick a topic.

Make 3 bullet points of what you want the listener to get from the video, about that topic.

Then research a little on each bullet point, make 3 direct statements for each.

Then choose the main message, what is the overall or underlying point you want the listener to get? That’s the summary.

If you still have the motivation only to film, but not to research a few points, simply film a video about how you do the research for a video.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE