Harikrishnan

Does Star sign affect relationship?

6 posts in this topic

So i meet a friend after Vipasana who told me about star signs affecting relationships of people. He told me he was researching on it after his business failed, (last two months) and he found it amazing how people who cheated him in business where all opposite signs. He being a water sign and all cheated persons where Air and fire. He went on explaining it with famous celebrities(actually a lot of celebrities) from Tom cruise, brad pit to donald trump. He is of opinion Air and water never works. 

This made me wonder about my relationship I being capricon a earth sign and my Girlfriend being Aries a fire sign. It is really hard at times we love each other so much that we began to hurt each other and we broke up. After 2and half years we restarted our thing and it is still hard, even after am doing lot of conciousness work. What do you guys think about it.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan I recommend doing what you can and being genuine in relationships. Not adding to your prejudices based on questionable theories is a good start.

1 hour ago, Markus said:

@Harikrishnan I recommend doing what you can and being genuine in relationships. Not adding to your prejudices based on questionable theories is a good start.

Iam trying my maximum to be genuine i don't lie these days. and i want this to work.  other thing i noticed about myself about all my past relationships are all women vanished from my life just like air, and i being grounded never went behind them, or felt like needed them, but iam fed up with these coming and going of women in life, i want this girl or any other girl who comes next to stay, not leave me just like that.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

10 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

iam fed up with these coming and going of women in life, i want this girl or any other girl who comes next to stay, not leave me just like that.

Reflecting on what's been happening there seems like a good place to start.

20 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

all my past relationships are all women vanished from my life just like air

Interesting!

- How many women did that happen with?

- How long did the relationships last?

- Any other patterns you recognize?

It's very possible that this is just the natural flow of life, and you just have to accept it and go with.

But might be worthwile to contact these women and ask them about it. Maybe 1 or 2 are mature enough to give you a helpful answer.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I wouldn't say star sign is the direct cause of it. 

But it may give a hint into compatibility.