Highest

The ego is a concept

60 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

do you even listen to leo‘s teachings anymore?

narcistic much?

That's a deluded assumption and judgement from you. Not good. I have listened to leo‘s teachings and he would agree that the ego is God cuz there is only God which is something he is conscious of as well.

@ivankiss I disagree, the ego is not merely a thought. The ego is what conceals what is real aka that you are God. It also hides and denies being God itself. 

Just now, Highest said:

That's a deluded assumption and judgement from you. Not good. I have listened to leo‘s teachings and he would agree that the ego is God cuz there is only God which is something he is conscious of as well.

@ivankiss I disagree, the ego is not merely a thought. The ego is what conceals what is real aka that you are God. It also hides and denies being God itself. 

leo mentioned several times that the ego is the devil and that the devil tries to corrupt everything that’s good. so that’s what the ego does with you, it tries to corrupt what’s true about you all to itself . there is only ego left because the ego became god completely. but there is a difference in being god completely by giving in to the higher power of god, letting god flush you like the sea flushes an empty cave - and thinking the ego is god because it fills already every empty space there is.

you need to understand that everything is nothing and nothing is everything.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

leo mentioned several times that the ego is the devil and that the devil tries to corrupt everything that’s good. so that’s what the ego does with you, it tries to corrupt what’s true about you all to itself . there is only ego left because the ego became god completely. but there is a difference in being god completely by giving in to the higher power of god, letting god flush you like the sea flushes an empty cave - and thinking the ego is god because it fills already every empty space there is.

you need to understand that everything is nothing and nothing is everything.

Yes, Leo has mentioned that the ego is the devil. And he has clearly said that the devil aka the ego is God because there is only God and nothing can be apart from God. That's what I'm trying to make you understand. 

Haven't you watched Leo's videos about what is God or when he become God?

18 minutes ago, Highest said:

Yes, Leo has mentioned that the ego is the devil. And he has clearly said that the devil aka the ego is God because there is only God and nothing can be apart from God. That's what I'm trying to make you understand. 

Haven't you watched Leo's videos about what is God or when he become God?

you can’t see the „what is god“ video without understanding the development  he went through during the last months. ego death is still prior to becoming god, you can’t just skip it.

i‘ve never been god/ess, but god/ess has been within me, there is divinity in me and sometimes divinity is me completely. i’m only divinity if i give myself up to it. but i am not it even though it is me. 

Edited by now is forever

you can’t see the „what is god“ video without understanding the development  he went through during the last months. ego death is still prior to becoming god, you can’t just skip it.

I know all of that ?

The ego is root concept. It makes the maze called 'life' and simultaneously gets totally lost in it.

Once that 'drop' into the maze happens, oh boy now we got meaning, purpose, happiness, suffering, delusion, other people, world etc and etc what not...all masquerading as the most real things.

To be 'born' is nothing but to suffer.

''Whenever the mind comes out of the Self, it only suffers'' - Ramana Maharshi

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Paradoxes are not to be understood.

God is Ego.

Ego is not God.

A mind cannot wrap itself around Infinity. It can only let it be. Surrender to it.

12 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i‘ve never been god, but god has been within me, there is divinity in me and sometimes divinity is me completely. i’m only divinity if i give myself up to it. but i am not it even though it is me. 

??? But if it is you then it is you. You haven't been non-dualy conscious enough yet. You should become conscious of my first sentence. 

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Paradoxes are not to be understood.

God is Ego.

Ego is not God.

A mind cannot wrap itself around Infinity. It can only let it be. Surrender to it.

Paradoxes are not to be understood but they can be made conscious of and today I became conscious that the ego is God. 

Just now, now is forever said:

today i became concious, that the devil is ignorance, most of the time.

True. That's basically the standard ego mind state. 

9 minutes ago, Highest said:

Paradoxes are not to be understood but they can be made conscious of and today I became conscious that the ego is God. 

Good.

Now become aware of how it's also not.

You're only halfway to nowhere.

3 minutes ago, Highest said:

Just now, ivankiss said:

Please enlighten me. How is the ego not God and God at the same time? 

The ego is an Italian dessert similar to apple pie

11 minutes ago, Highest said:

Please enlighten me. How is the ego not God and God at the same time? 

Would you ask God "how"?

Would you expect to understand magic? 

How is the dead alive? 

Impossibly. Miraculously. Nonsensically.

Edited by ivankiss

@Highest @now is forever

Seeing you two quarrel makes me wonder whether you two might make a nice metaphysical couple xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom now that’s blasphemic.

2 children of God fighting over God xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Preetom said:

2 children of God fighting over God xD 

Yes, but I don't think she got that the ego is God. When I became conscious that God is the ego today the ego was gone, non-existent. Only God was left, there was only God. After that I came back to my ordinary awareness and immediately understood that the ego is God because I just became conscious that there is only God which lasted about 8 sec before I again came back to my ordinary awareness.