A way to Actualize

Enlightenment (within Three Months) With Ease, No Exhaustion

24 posts in this topic

This post would give you the most mind-blowing experience. I follow Leo for a long time, and I think this post would benefit Actualized.org in many ways. A few months ago I found the channel True Divine Nature. Matt Kahn speaks in these videos. He is enlightened and offers new paradigms that do work. He teaches self-love in such a casual way: the benefits are amazing. His teachings are sort of integrated in your DNA. You don't have to believe me, just test for yourself. The benefits I found in two months were:

-Fastest way to enlightenment without effort (simplistic and not exhausting way)

-feeling really authentic

-showing enlightenment signs (experience oneness) 

-from a person who seeks something to infinity dressing up as a person

-cure for depression

-being fulfilled and content with every moment

-people being loving to you (this will surprise you, see for yourself)

-Selfdestructive behaviour completely gone

-fear can't influence you anymore (you can't feel it)

This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you see more teachings from him, you will get the full picture. If I see what it did to me, I can't imangine what impact it would have on actualized.org. 

He has also a video on self-love, it is incredibly easy to do. For people who still hang up on the idea that spiritual work is exhausting!

Video Matt Kahn, must watch for people who viewed enlightenment videos from Leo:

Edited by A way to Actualize
expansion of the post

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

I saw some posts of Leo that enlightenment requires hard work. I watched two weeks of his videos. It is applied without effort and basically two months later: I became really compassionate. I do not experience myself as a person. I live constantly in this state. A friend of mine had a torn knee ligament last week; I felt immense pain in my heart. 

His videos are really out of Leo's frame of reference, but it will benefit all. 

22 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

This post would give you the most mind-blowing experience. I follow Leo for a long time, and I think this post would benefit Actualized.org in many ways. A few months ago I found the channel True Divine Nature. Matt Kahn speaks in these videos. He is enlightened and offers new paradigms that do work. He teaches self-love in such a casual way: the benefits are amazing. His teachings are sort of integrated in your DNA. You don't have to believe me, just test for yourself. The benefits I found in two months were:

-Fastest way to enlightenment without effort (simplistic and not exhausting way)

-feeling really authentic

-showing enlightenment signs (experience oneness) 

-from a person who seeks something to infinity dressing up as a person

-cure for depression

-being fulfilled and content with every moment

-people being loving to you (this will surprise you, see for yourself)

-Selfdestructive behaviour completely gone

-fear can't influence you anymore (you can't feel it)

This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you see more teachings from him, you will get the full picture. If I see what it did to me, I can't imangine what impact it would have on actualized.org. 

He has also a video on self-love, it is incredibly easy to do. For people who still hang up on the idea that spiritual work is exhausting!

Video Matt Kahn, must watch for people who viewed enlightenment videos from Leo:

This video just blew my mind. I am freshly after watching it and... wow... this is so damn simple. I am feeling way better and I feel way more conscious of the present moment than before. I realized that I was doing that before (becoming calm and relaxed as often as possible), but from a different perspective. Now I understood that on a much higher level.

Thank you sir, God bless you.

On 2/8/2016 at 4:45 AM, A way to Actualize said:

I saw some posts of Leo that enlightenment requires hard work. I watched two weeks of his videos. It is applied without effort and basically two months later: I became really compassionate. I do not experience myself as a person. I live constantly in this state. A friend of mine had a torn knee ligament last week; I felt immense pain in my heart. 

His videos are really out of Leo's frame of reference, but it will benefit all. 

The effort is in overcoming the boredom and your internal resistances to relaxing (to use Matt Kahn's word). Ironically, for most people, this will be a great struggle.

After all, what could be easier than sitting on your ass literally doing nothing for 4 hours straight? Yet in practice this is one of the most difficult things you'll ever do in your life. Proof? Try sitting for 4 hours doing nothing.

To even hear and understand Matt would already mean you've gone through a lot of internal resistance and done much hard work. If you hadn't, you probably would never even believe him and you wouldn't practice the teaching seriously.

I think his videos are great. Thanks for sharing it.

Also, like with every spiritual teaching, keep in mind that this is just ONE path out of many. Thousands of people have become enlightened by doing the exact opposite of relaxation. In the end, both paths lead to the same destination. The aim of stressing yourself very hard is to ultimately trigger a surrender or relaxation. Each path has its pros and cons. The cons of the relaxation path is that people will just relax into watching TV and never even catch a whiff of enlightenment.

Enlightenment can be attained through a path of pleasure or a path of discomfort and pain. The path of pleasure is actually harder because pleasure naturally causes people to lose consciousness, whereas pain necessarily spurs the mind awake. Which is why there is a long tradition of torturous meditation and yogic practices in the East.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Great video! Exactly what I needed right now.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

19 minutes ago, TruthSeeker said:

Can someone summarize the video for me...I cant watch videos on my computer!

Seek alignment with your true nature (enlightenment) by relaxing and surrendering to the experiences of your life. Love what comes up unconditionally by accepting all emotions and experiences. Relaxation is the only way. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Pain does not necessarily wake people up. We have seen that countless times as well. There are SO many people suffering but it does not make them anymore enlightened or aware. 

I almost saw several times Matt Kahan's videos but always postponed until now, just saw it and LOVE IT, it really makes all sense to seek relaxation above all and to relate the word "enlightenment" with relaxation because it truly is what we are seeking: holistic relaxation and there's no other choice than it, thank you for posting and "I trust the conscience of all and I call for the higher conscience that I am" ;)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Each path has its pros and cons. The cons of the relaxation path is that people will just relax into watching TV and never even catch a whiff of enlightenment.

Thanks for your comment. But to clear things up: this is not ultimately the only thing he teaches. In every video he gives a really new odd paradigm to spirituality. For example, I created another post on a new paradigm for the 'who am I question'.

He has a video on how To take full responsability for your life.

But the thing he teaches the most is self-love. That is the thing that will help you realise the truth. There are many paths, but the teaching of self-love is so easy and gave me so many results in addition to all other things I tried out.

He has his First book out: 'whatever arises, love that'. That is the example of the teaching that benefits you all day, not just twenty minutes a day. Besides you can do still meditation.

He answers your question about people being couch-patatoes in many of his videos.

note: he teaches in many ways, were he gives teachings that you can use in social situations. So it doesn't become only a private practice.

Edited by A way to Actualize

31 minutes ago, mkieblesz said:

@A way to Actualize This is great video. It needs to be repeated though - you can have many paths to enlightenment, but purification is happening in any one of them. You cannot avoid it, but it might happen that you won't have much to purify or you will awaken before any serious purification will take place. It doesn't seem to be the case though.

The only path is actually surrendering and allowing. Nihilism path/active belief destruction etc. is just when you allow it to happen (act of spiritual autolysis for example). It can happen and I believe it will always happen at some point because when you allow things as they are all the time your intellectual framework will interfere. And you will allow that. You might see ignorance in yourself or in other people. Ok so you will allow that. And where it will lead? To love a bliss? Maybe. But it might be the case that it will lead to soul wrenching process of your personhood destruction.

So from perspectives presented in this thread I see your willingness to "choose" the path and not allow it to happen :)

PS. This might be of course a good path. Let's choose the most healthy way - the way which relaxes us. But would Matt Kahn advice you to relax when you don't feel like relaxing? He might say to allow discontent wash over you. But what if this process would take few weeks? It actually can be the case. Therefore I believe it's good to watch this video, but it doesn't say really if you are in the inferno is it better to punch through the wall or "stay relaxed". Nor does it say if you are in slowmo chopping away your personhood is it better to accentuate this process or "stay relaxed". It just say allow and gives healing plaster after wounds were open and in many cases might result in progress.

What you are saying here is the opposite that Matt Kahn teaches. Investigate more of his videos to judge his teachings.

This video does exactly covers your point.

4 hours ago, Dhana Choko said:

Pain does not necessarily wake people up. We have seen that countless times as well. There are SO many people suffering but it does not make them anymore enlightened or aware. 

Not necessary, but it can.  You can suffer so much, that "you" can't take it anymore, ego defence mechanisms going off and you start to see through illusion. 

A lot of people suffer, but not enough to go through this process. And you also need to have certain mindset to allow awakening to happen and don't kill yourself, lol

It is very inportant to stay flexible. Ego loves to attach to things (even things like meditation etc.). It is very possible to go through many paths within one path and that might actually be the fastest cause that way ego stays flexible. It is very healthy to constantly stay open and innocent as a child. Many teachers know a lot and share so much but they still are unable to move beyond because they are so attached to what 'they' have learned.

12 minutes ago, mkieblesz said:

He just doesn't mention about purification process as they natural cause of allowing (which seems to be the case).

He does in other videos. I like that you are still critical. Good luck!

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The cons of the relaxation path is that people will just relax into watching TV and never even catch a whiff of enlightenment.

That is covered in this video:

This thread is almost beginning to look like a youtube channel ;).

22 minutes ago, mkieblesz said:

allow and forget about purification (exactly the same as saying stay the same until they die). I simply don't see benefits they got from what you've written in the beginning of this thread

Again, he says that in other videos.

this one gives a new paradigm than the one you are saying with just doing nothing till you die. If you have watched this completely, then we can talk.

note: I do not claim that by watching one video of Matt Kahn, you will be enlightened in three months. In my experience, I watched all his videos. As a result of watching those, I had awakening experiences and not experiencing myself as a person who seeks enlightenment in less than a month. Just test everything out he is saying and feel out what works for you.

I also tested out many teachings in spirituality. By knowing of this guy, I can be in every situation while staying heart-centered.

Do whatever you want to. I encourage you to do whatever you want. His videos are only for the ones who resonate with it.

If there is resistance to self-love, means that you deserve more love, not less. 

45 minutes ago, mkieblesz said:

But I think I will wait 3 months and ask on this forum exact changes in lifestyle and "effortless allowing" of people and if they are actually awake or just deluding themselves that they are, which from what I see is almost always the case with this heart centered approach

You are not wrong in anyway. Go ahead!

I'm sorry if you all love this guy, but I'm not looking for religion, just truth.

@Neo No need to be sorry, no hard feelings bro. Keep looking, you will find it!

@A way to Actualize I watched the first vid you posted and liked what I saw. Altough that concept wasn't actually new to me, or so mind-blowing as many people state it to be, for I somehow always knew that I'm more in alignment when I'm relaxed and when I'm relaxed I'm more in alignment. it still helped me understand this process better and also had some honestly good laughs in it. Now I know why I would tell all my friends. "I'm so in alignment right now" when i was purely relaxed and just going with the flow of life. I am intrigued and will watch the other three videos you posted too. Thank you very much for sharing this youtube channel with us, I subscribed already!