28 cm unbuffed

Dragon Ball IRL

7 posts in this topic

That title is just for lulz, but listen. 

Yesterday me and my mother met. I had issues with her for some years now. I hated that she always was telling me what should I do and how should I do it, she is very pedantic and I was always messy and that's like the only thing that she is good at, and I'm not (despite of being me better in a lot of other areas of life). 

Also i have some problem with women, which I had an epithany on lately (she was having sex with my stepfather on the same bed i was sleeping on, I woke up and it frightened the shit out of me, didn't know what to do, I was about 5-7 years old). 

We met yesterday and she told me (of course) that I'm a piece of shit, because my jacket is dirty, my apartment is dirty and I was getting more and more angry every moment. They were not dirty, they were only not "perfectly clean" as she wants everything around her to be. 

So after some time of taking it on me I went to take a cold shower to calm myself. I came back and she told me something more.

That was it - I fucking ERUPTED, I was never that angry my whole life, i started screaming as loud as I never did, telling her everything I'm telling you now, that she never told me that she loves me, that she never told me that I did something good, and about nasty stuff I mentioned above too, I YELLED LOUD AS IF I WAS CRAZY.

And about Dragon Ball shit - for some time now I was listening to binaural beats like "Heart chakra healing/opening". Also - subconsciously I was wearing green things a lot of times (green sweater that was like the only thing I could wear to work and green laces, because there were no purple laces in a shop).

I'm practicing nofap and I use wim hof breathing to control all of that energy (and meditation too). That was the day I didn't do it (WHB) because she would tell me I'm a nutcase or some shit. And I couldn't control it and erupted, just like Broly couldn't control his anger. 

The funny thing is - after all of that I told her to get the fuck out of my house, she told me just "no" and started cleaning my apartment further (? XD) We went shopping and we had a great day after, like nothing happened xD Like she wanted me to "change my form" and do what I did. 

We got shopping for some clothes too and today when i was in a work, I looked at myself in a mirror, and guess what colors am I wearing mostly?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/7/7b/SSGSS_Goku_DBZ-_Resurrection_F.png/revision/latest?cb=20160312024740

That's just an interesting story, that I wanted to share :D 

I'm going to add "sun salutation" yogic exercise every morning to my routine and also hear to some other frequency everyday, but I'm not sure which one now :D

If anyone knows, I would be really grateful :) Cheers boys and have fun with life, it's a great adventure, like wtf is GOING ON xD

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

Did she acknowledge anything you said or did she just take it and didn't go into it?

@28 cm unbuffed Hm.. Mine also thinks everything she did was right and for the better while some things were just not.

I can't really speak though because I have gotten a lot of love from my parents during my childhood and growing up. Very caring (probably a bit too caring).

So I can't imagine what it's like growing up with a mother like that. But it seems like you're going on the right track so I salute you for that. Can't imagine the consequences it must've had on your development.

A good spank

She deserves

bad-girl_o_377250.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The more you hate people in your mind, the more people will hate you.

You're actually creating this situation.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 hours ago, Shin said:

The more you hate people in your mind, the more people will hate you.

You're actually creating this situation.

Do you have any links with this type of thing? This train of thought?

I like where it's going.