Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roman25

What are some of your favorite hobbies in life or favorite aspects about life?

8 posts in this topic

Just curious of what people do with their day to be content in life and how they think about life in the big picture. I just do school work, listen to music, read and sleep. I don't really have a desire to accomplish anything but I see others around me who do.

I love reading books and creating videos ! 

I feel you. But if you are happy then its all good. 

But I definitely suggest you develop a curious attitude that can help you find something you are passionate about ! 

- Pras.

Edited by Pras

19 hours ago, Pras said:

I love reading books and creating videos ! 

I feel you. But if you are happy then its all good. 

But I definitely suggest you develop a curious attitude that can help you find something you are passionate about ! 

- Pras.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your life. You show a positive and empathetic attitude throughout your comment. Means a lot to me.

currently : producing electronic music + listening, drawing, produce video, reading books, sex, sport, podcast

Edited by Aeris

On 12.3.2019 at 11:22 PM, Roman25 said:

Just curious of what people do with their day to be content in life and how they think about life in the big picture.

I always had a pretty low bar on what my life needs to be in order for me to be content about life. When I went to school I could just be in my room reading or playing games for days. Also meet friends and have fun.

All in all life is great 10/10 would recommend.

What I also like is food, music (& dance), doing nothing, meditate, sport and figuring out what I want in life and how to get it. Become more authentic to my true feelings. Become less fearful and more loving.

On 12.3.2019 at 11:22 PM, Roman25 said:

I just do school work, listen to music, read and sleep. I don't really have a desire to accomplish anything but I see others around me who do.

Yeah, I also did that when I was younger. You are playing life on hard mode. When you have figured out what you want, do the stuff you like and have a purpose in life, it gets easier. But dont forget that there is nothing to accomplish in the big picture.

7 hours ago, Aeris said:

currently : producing electronic music + listening, drawing, produce video, reading books, sex, sport, podcast

Sounds like a lot of hard-work. I'm impressed that you can keep up with doing some of those difficult activities. Producing music and drawing honestly interest me. I'll take a look into them. Thanks for your comment.

3 hours ago, universe said:

I always had a pretty low bar on what my life needs to be in order for me to be content about life. When I went to school I could just be in my room reading or playing games for days. Also meet friends and have fun.

All in all life is great 10/10 would recommend.

What I also like is food, music (& dance), doing nothing, meditate, sport and figuring out what I want in life and how to get it. Become more authentic to my true feelings. Become less fearful and more loving.

Yeah, I also did that when I was younger. You are playing life on hard mode. When you have figured out what you want, do the stuff you like and have a purpose in life, it gets easier. But dont forget that there is nothing to accomplish in the big picture.

Having a low bar shows that you are naturally more calm and collected than most. I understand what you mean by saying that you have been working to become less fearful and more loving. It's certainly a challenge to not fear what others will think of you. Your last sentence stands out to me since it's something that I completely agree with. You can do what you want with your life, as long as it doesn't defy the laws of physics. Which is a great freedom that we take for granted.

I like to sit and be quite, sometimes read and listening to horror stories (creepypasta) I like to drink once in a while

@Roman25 I don't know why, there isn't much logic to it, but I really love rock music. Sometimes, I get tears of joy just expressing myself when I sing it. I am hoping one day it leads to a solid career. Part of the joy comes from just letting myself loose and singing it, you can see that rock music has a sort of higher amounts of passion and self-expression then a lot of other forms of music