Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hellspeed

Fasting on EGG YOLK <<<challenge!

11 posts in this topic

Who is down for a challenge? Not a challenge who is getting wiser or awakened. 

A challenge to acknowledge the benefits of Cholesterol during one week and the highest quality nutrition on this Earth; thank you existence!

Twelve raw yolks then, per day, and fruit for hydration. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Rinne Let's find out. Get some eggs.

Where did you even get this challenge from? 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:11 PM, Hellspeed said:

Who is down for a challenge? Not a challenge who is getting wiser or awakened. 

A challenge to acknowledge the benefits of Cholesterol during one week and the highest quality nutrition on this Earth; thank you existence!

Twelve raw yolks then, per day, and fruit for hydration. 

The actualized vegan legions are gonna hate you. 

Btw I also I've changed my diet to high animal fat and Im feeling better than ever. 

make sure you don't end up with appendicitis like Vegetable Police upon breaking fast with raw eggs :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

good luck, tell me what happen'd, cannot do it, I fear my eggs ain't pure enough when not cooked

On 3/6/2019 at 4:46 PM, Moreira said:

The actualized vegan legions are gonna hate you. 

Btw I also I've changed my diet to high animal fat and Im feeling better than ever. 

Agreed, I just started about two weeks ago, a low carb (100-150g) diet where most of my foods are diary, eggs, and meat (cook it with coconut oil). I have clear skin and I feel more focused, alert, and stronger at the gym. 

Carb sources are seeds, nuts, brown rice, and vegetables. On weekends I'll eat bread, if I want.

Maybe eventually I'll try a raw egg. Although I've tried before when I was younger after I saw it in a movie, but I thought it was gross.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:06 AM, Michael569 said:

make sure you don't end up with appendicitis like Vegetable Police upon breaking fast with raw eggs :D 

How to eat raw eggs safely:

http://empoweredsustenance.com/raw-eggs-safe/

Most diseases from eggs come from the fecal matter on the eggshell which occurs in un-sanitized conditions.

Those into raw will not fear bacteria :) 

Those into cooked can get sick, i tell you that. 

Because one goes raw with little cheat meals now and then or goes full cooking. Otherwise the risk of illness. 

Cognitive, Healing, Wellbeing, Calmness, Hydration, Less Pain, etc.

All the symptoms of being have been increased for the better in my case after a week.