kev014

Twin Flames - Real or Bullshit?

6 posts in this topic

So there are a lot of videos I've found throughout the YouTube landscape that discuss Twin Flames. The basic idea is that your TF is 'a mirror to you,' that this relationship has existed across many lifetimes and there will always be a connection between these two souls. Supposedly a TF is very very similar to you and reflects back all of your positive and negative qualities, the truth of who you are; also, being with 'another version of yourself' or 'your mirror' causes us to get triggered by one another very easily and to thus work through our emotional issues and evolve very rapidly. This was my experience with my ex and many of the ideas presented in YT videos seem to resonate with me, I'm just skeptical of this idea as a whole and am interested to hear from the actualized community. I'm curious if this is just a romanticized idea that has gotten traction throughout YT or if there is validity to it. 

Everyone is a mirror of you. Some people we let in closer, who we project more heavily on, seem to mirror us more intensely.

In this sense, anyone and everyone (everything) already is your twin flame.

I'm not sure about the actual validity of the idea though, and not sure how you would even confirm this in direct experience.

It's just a way of taking perfect harmony with someone. Tho it is bullshit. But not always. Depend where you stand

Edited by Aeris

the universe is what you make it

B R E A T H E

My twin flames tries to resist me,

But that's not gonna work bro

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Its Youtube created.

Having said that, I vouch when you meet your twim flame and destiny gives you them, there is only one small catch.....

You wont recognise this person as your twin flame even though they are.

Based on this logic, you dont need to meet your twim flame or know its them to enjoy your existence or see yourself in another person.

Bashar takes this idea to the extreme and vouches that every human you meet is your soulmate in that moment.

Edited by JohnnyBravo