Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

How to manifest new realities

33 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2019 at 7:56 AM, ivankiss said:

The most incredible, unbelievable and miraculous things happen when one does not expect any outcome at all.

how do you manifest a certain outcome without expecting it?

I thought imagining/knowing or expecting something to happen was part of it?

confused, thank you

@isabel Holding on to a certain expectation or an outcome actually has a counter affect. 

By creating conceptual limitations, frames and models of what, how and when should happen; you block magic from flowing into your experience. You are in the state of needing/expecting/hoping. Which then slows the process of manifestation down.

Instead if you were to let go of expectation and embody the state of allowance; things would find their way to you in miraculous ways. 

The biggest importance lays in aligning imagination with action. Acting in alignment towards your goals. But not dragging a burden of conceptual frames with you. 

Imagine that which you desire to experience. Burry that vision as deep as it goes. Revisit it often. Add to it if you wish. Play with it. But know where you are currently. Be there with your every step. Do not drag the vision along while simultaneously making the steps.

Your reality will manifest. Allow it come at it's own pace. You just keep walking towards it. No matter what. Let magic surprise you.

I hear you, but you talk about the mountain there, be aware that after a while you'll have to go down to talk about it to others.

because being lonely or with some friends on the mountain is good, but still not enough.

we should appreciate the "lower game" and keep grounding a bit an awareness of this "higher game" that you're talking about.

@Surfingthewave Precisely!

Limitations. 

Awareness is both that which creates them and transcends them. 

Less focus on what you can't. More on what you can and will. 

And it will happen.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Surfingthewave Precisely!

Limitations. 

Awareness is both that which creates them and transcends them. 

Less focus on what you can't. More on what you can and will. 

And it will happen.

I want to fuck her without beg, should I beg I really want to fuck her, like a lot, I want to give her what she needed and wanted. any thought on this, she whispered me the most dirty shit I ever heard I m aroused as a pengouin, and today I m HOT FOR IT ? I really need deep wisdom, I don't want to look needy, but I think a lot of her though, such a weakness inside, why should I need a girl to fullfil me, I m not allowed to be a god this way, only a slave to my thought, I'll cold shower my head until I broke this shit out of me, STRONGER STRONGER IT S ALL THAT IS NEEDED ( I'll litteraly do it in the real world ) Should I contact her, should I show her the draw I did of her ? we only fucked 5 times, but still it was meaningful to me.

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris There is no such thing as "the lower game" in my experience. The game is but a game. As a whole. 

There are levels in this game, yes.

Communication between them is necessary for the overall process of expansion and evolution of all.

That is why those on higher levels use their wisdom and sharpened articulation to adjust and match with those on lower levels; so that a connection can be established and communication may flow. An understanding may be reached.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Aeris There is no such thing as "the lower game" in my experience. The game is but a game. As a whole. 

There are levels in this game, yes.

Communication between them is necessary for the overall process of expansion and evolution of all.

That is why those on higher levels use their wisdom and sharpened articulation to adjust and match with those on lower levels; so that a connection can be established and communication may flow. An understanding may be reached.

you're right, I totaly get you on this with your own words.

@Aeris Fuck all you want.

Do not filter your fuck tendencies. Be open about them. Towards her and all.

Fuck away, my friend. Fuck like God.

"To deny our impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human."

(Not a human; but anyways, fuck that's good)

you godamm right, I 'll send her my draw, and my need. fuck if she doesn't want it, I would have allowed a true expression of my inner self and that's all that matter