Tony 845

When you are full blown deeply enlightened

26 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Hima Izumi said:

"fully enlightened"

End of suffering, like buddha?

I’d give the same answer

What's with this word "deep"?  Being is being.  What does "deep" have to do with it?  "Deep" is the mind looking for something.  Also, how can you be Enlightened if Enlightenment is all about transcending the Ego-Mind?  The Ego-Mind wants to become deeply Enlightened.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

If by “fully enlightened” you are suggesting a thing a person attains or becomes, the answer would be “no”.

@Serotoninluv If could not understand my question , very simple indeed , i see that you are not fully enlightened . 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Be aware when the mind assumes it knows what is understood. This is a major block to learning and expansion.

That was a really simple question , maybe complex for you . I was expecting a yes or no answer, not a teaching . It was you that assumed all sort of things .

I'll give another try :

Are you fully enlightened ? ( Another way to put it : Do you have any ego left in you ? ) 

12 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

That was a really simple question , maybe complex for you . I was expecting a yes or no answer, not a teaching . It was you that assumed all sort of things .

I'll give another try :

Are you fully enlightened ? ( Another way to put it : Do you have any ego left in you ? ) 

I understand the question, yet there is no opening for the deeper answer.

I have already answered your question at the human level. Based on an imaginary construct of enlightenment, the answer is “no”.