Pouya

I had a dream about a zen master

6 posts in this topic

My dream:

I was inside a zen meditation room full of people meditating. I was out of breath and running into a door. I opened it and there was a old man with a white beard. I guess he was the zen master. I yelled: there are only two paths to the Truth, Love and Empathy. Then I picked up a piece of paper and a black pen and drew a group of elephants facing a direction but the one ahead of them was in light and others behind it were in dark and in shadow. He stood up and walked outside and drew the same picture but this time all the elephants were grey. He said there are only two paths to the Truth, elimination of falsehood and darkness and growing light and awareness.

This wasnt a lucid dream which i could be aware and do stuff concsiously but after I woke up I remembered it vividly.

What do you think?

Edited by Pouya

just sounds like your recycling your mind thoughts in your dream. you already know that it's to eliminate falsehood and grow awareness? 

@Aakash This is possible. Ive been thinking a lot about why I cant love people selflessly and what is it that stops me from doing it.

I knew the things I said and the zen master said, but the elephant drawings were things that i havent seen anywhere

It's normal stuff.

As you progress on your spiritual path you will experience weird consciousness states, both in a dream and waking state.

Out of body and many different experiences, some of which doesn't even have a name.

You need to get used to it and gather the courage to face the unknown.

4 hours ago, Pouya said:

My dream:

I was inside a zen meditation room full of people meditating. I was out of breath and running into a door. I opened it and there was a old man with a white beard. I guess he was the zen master. I yelled: there are only two paths to the Truth, Love and Empathy. Then I picked up a piece of paper and a black pen and drew a group of elephants facing a direction but the one ahead of them was in light and others behind it were in dark and in shadow. He stood up and walked outside and drew the same picture but this time all the elephants were grey. He said there are only two paths to the Truth, elimination of falsehood and darkness and growing light and awareness.

This wasnt a lucid dream which i could be aware and do stuff concsiously but after I woke up I remembered it vividly.

What do you think?

reading this I remember I had a dream with Eckhart Tolle, we were under a staircase and he kind of showed me without words just that being present there and then is what my purpose is and I felt complete. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.