Eric Tarpall

[Mindfuck] Moonlight is cold

6 posts in this topic

A flat earth youtuber said that the moon emits cold light. So I decided to test this. I stood in the moonlight and then I stepped into the shadows. And the shadows were warmer than the moonlit area. This is crazy. You can verify this for yourself. :D

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Eric Tarpall What was your environment? Inside or outside? Also placebo can be a real thing. Check with a thermometer lol. That would be true skepticism.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

17 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Eric Tarpall What was your environment? Inside or outside? Also placebo can be a real thing. Check with a thermometer lol. That would be true skepticism.

Outside. I don't think it's a placebo because I don't have a desire for it to be true. And I don't trust thermometers because they weren't made by me.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Eric Tarpall outside is not a controlled environment. In the shadows, you can be in an air pocket and sheltered from cold wind, making it feel warmer. There's a lot of factors you haven't considered, not even considering the elephant in the room, which is that there's no such thing as a cold light. All light is energy. And the moonlight is actually sunlight just reflected off the moon's surface. I literally don't know if you're trolling me or not, but I'm assuming you're serious and that you're just not thinking things through.

Your argument of not trusting thermometers because you didn't make them is hilarious. You're trusting your computer or phone right now to send me the correct message! You trust your car with your life every time you get behind the wheel. You trust GPS to get you where you want to go. Come.on now... If you're skeptical about your specific thermometer, then you can actually test it in controlled conditions to make sure it responds correctly. This isn't rocket science. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

i had a dream the other night and it was literally like...i just discovered the sky is a projection, verified with my own eyes...the sky was shifting like tectonic plates and it looked completely fake xD....then the 'flat earth' paradigm was verified by a friend....most bizarre dream O.o 

any particular reason why a moon would emit cold light? im curious....