Shaun

Huge depressive episode triggered by "what is god" video

24 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am planning a high dose mushroom trip followed by a breakthrough DMT experience a few months later but only if my mindset is right.

@Shaun That's quite an aggressive plan you have the my man. Your plan is to extinguish the ego in one go at it. Do you already have some experience with these substances? Just asking out of concern.

@Shaun you're still stuck in the mind. emotions feel like rollercoasters when you're too attached to beliefs.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@Shaun That's quite an aggressive plan you have the my man. Your plan is to extinguish the ego in one go at it. Do you already have some experience with these substances? Just asking out of concern.

I have had a sub breakthrough DMT experience and that's it. I had been meditating non stop 20 minutes a day for two years but stopped June last year. I have reached the stage that I know myself as awareness but there is obviously far more to be done.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

I have had a sub breakthrough DMT experience and that's it. I had been meditating non stop 20 minutes a day for two years but stopped June last year. I have reached the stage that I know myself as awareness but there is obviously far more to be done.

There are many layers of awareness. You may have had direct experience of an "observer + object" conscious state in which their is detached observation of one's own thoughts. Yet, the ego often steps in and claims ownership of the observer and identifies with it - which muddies the picture.