Mezanti

Isn't Developing your Dark Side just integrating RED

4 posts in this topic

Just a thought i stumbled upon today,

fundamentally integrating your Dark side is the discovering, acceptance and embodiment of your extreme, selfish, egoic survival nature, which could also be defined as transitioning into stage RED. 

I feel as if though, the majority of people (not the ones in second or third world countries) haven't transitioned through red, and thus this idea of developing your dark side came to life, and became widespread.

I feel as if though the lack of transitioning through red could leave you feeling as if though there is something missing, this vital sense of self assertion that was never brought to life...

Share your thoughts 

Edited by Mezanti
Replaced *Shadow* with dark side

Before you can integrate Shadow you need to know when you're reacting to your Shadow.  You need to be able to see your own Shadow, to recognize it clearly.

Yes, I think the shadows of most people tend to have a lot of stage red attributes.  This is largely because our society has moved very far away from stage red including its positive aspects.  Most of the time if people act on stage red impulses they’ll damage their relationships, or at the extreme end up in prison.

However, strictly speaking the shadow consists of any parts of yourself that you deny and repress.  For example, my shadow is largely stage blue because I dislike societal rules and authority.  

I’d also imagine that a hardcore conservative would have a largely stage green shadow and a radical leftist would have a largely stage orange one.

If you are equating The Shadow with stage Red, that's a very dangerous equation. Since shadow is also commonly present at Blue, Orange, Green, and even above.

Every stage tends to have its own shadow: those aspects which you deny, repress, and project.

Integrating Red is important, but it's not the only aspect of shadow work. Green shadows are very popular these days among stage Blue and Orange peeps.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.