Deano

Was L. Ron Hubbard enlightened?

9 posts in this topic

In the video Leo posted from joe rogans podcast on the cult of Scientology, Ron Miscavich mentions subtly that he was drawn to Scientology because someone in the organization healed his son of his asthma condition through the power of communication... I am interested in types of language and communication, and healing, so this stuck out to me. After some research, it seems L Ron Hubbard discusses 2 major entities in the experience of life: thetan (from theta), and MEST (matter, energy, space and time) universe. He claims that we are not our selves, we are thetans underneath our egos. Which, from why I’m gathering, is God, and anything we identify with in this life is not real, it’s just an agreement that we forgot that we made with with MEST universe so that we could experience life this way. He also claims that we can cast off the agreements we hold at will to experience things beyond the natural laws of this universe. I have only begun to research all this, but from what I’m reading, many of his critics are stuck in a dualist paradigm and wouldn’t understand the depth of some of this content. Does anyone know anything about this?

So what? Is that telling to Yo something?

Be aware of what Yo belive? I mean occupational therapist. You can find  this out only with years of study.

Edited by tedens

From what I understand he was not enlightened.

Don't forget that it's easy to ape genuine spiritual paths and to create your own fake, distorted paths for the purposes of power, sex, money, etc. That's what he did. Even in a cult's teachings there are kernels of truth. That's precisely how the devil opperates, he mixes truth with bullshit until you can no longer tell them apart. This makes the bullshit easier to swallow.

Hubbard was a sneaky devil who built a nest for devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hubbard was a sneaky devil who built a nest for devilry.

I agree... they are very often in Manhattan, in the Times Square Station. They say they are doing a "free stress test". They don't tell people what they are (scientology) very scammy. I know because I am investigating all the religions, and I know what flyers the print, what they do... but people who is not aware of that can think they are really doing some kind of psychological study.

I suppose that then little by little they began to reveal their true intentions, but probably is too late. People has been brainwashed and it's too late to see the truth.

That's pretty shady.

Here's a link to what they do...

https://www.culteducation.com/group/1284-scientology/23361-revealed-scientologys-stress-test-scam.html

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse Of course, and they do much worse.

They will use the results of your priavte auditing sessions to blackmail you.

Sort of like if a Catholic priest used your confessionals to blackmail you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

An ode to Zenu..Ruler of the Galactic Federation of Planets xD

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@abrakamowse Of course, and they do much worse.

They will use the results of your priavte auditing sessions to blackmail you.

Sort of like if a Catholic priest used your confessionals to blackmail you.

Crazy... they have no ethics.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16