TisDoney

Traveling, painting, cuddling and more. My passions are my reality. Thank you Leo.

6 posts in this topic

Alright, so I know this is a strange thing to talk about, but I want to share my enlightenment sucess story.

I am a professional cuddle buddy. Two years ago I ended up pretty jarred from a gang related shooting at a parking lot I was in. I had constant panic attacks because I was so miserable in my life. Hated my job, my friends, my relationships, my living situation and being stagnant.

I ended up finding actualized.org and turned my life around in a quest to find meaning and purpose. I went from a 3 to a 9.5 of 10 level of happiness.

Part of that growth was quitting the job I was at and becoming a professional cuddler. I mean, it's by far the most rewarding job I've ever had. I have really been able to add value to peoples' lives and so much more was recieved in return.

There is so much from what I've learned from this site and from what I learned in those sessions. Now people tell me I inspire them.

See, I'm on a 2+ yrs roadtrip across the USA completing the ultimate fulfilling bucket list. I drove for Lyft and had passengers contribute to what I call The Travel Journal along with various other family and acquaintances. It's filled with locations they suggested I go. Quality over quantity. There's over 150 pages now written in. But better yet, I get to heal the hearts of those who are lonely and starving for cuddles in multiple states while also seeing the beauty that exists right under our noses.

I also found courage thru this site to launch my art career. Not only do I feel confident in my talent now, I am able to provide free Art in the Park for people. It fills me with so much gratitude. I also get to talk about this channel to be honest. I think loads of people could have a meaningful change in their lives because of this site. I brag about it sometimes on my travel blog.

Thing is, my dreams and full potential are becoming a reality because I finally know how to.

Thank you Leo, you've seriously changed my life.