Tony 845

1 case of a “confirmed” enlightenment through pyscadellic

84 posts in this topic

I’ve never taken them so I can’t be one to judge, but there have been claimed to be thousands of people that have become enlightened over millenia wothout them, so aside from “raising you’re consciousness” why take them? 

Ram Das took a shit load of LSD & he said himself he’s not sure if he’s enlightened.

leo told me once shinzen young tripped in the 60’s but that’s not what led him to enlightenenment.

the only one that I know of is Martin Ball & some  people even question him Cause of the insomnia. (Which from what I’ve read may be a medical issue, just cause you’re enlightened doesn’t mean you can’t have health issues) 

Only thing I can think of it purges the shit out of the subconscious mind & get you to enlightenment faster 🧘‍♂️

Again I’m just asking, please don’t hate me Leo! 

 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tony 845

Before seeking validation for psychedelics or anything else, you first have to know the exact science of Enlightenment. What makes enlightenment, enlightenment?

How are you doing in that department? 9_9


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Preetom well my kundalini is awake as fuck so I’m getting somewhere I guess, but kundalini doesn’t guarantee enlightenment either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tony 845 said:

@Preetom well my kundalini is awake as fuck so I’m getting somewhere I guess, but kundalini doesn’t guarantee enlightenment either. 

Once again, you are diverting from enlightenment. What is enlightenment in your book?

I'm not asking about the symptoms or things related to the disease. I'm asking about THE DISEASE.


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Preetom not indentifing with the ego on any plane, the ability to stay in the present moment & not get caught up with stores of the past or stories of the future. Realizing deeply there is no “I” 

Edited by Tony 845

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tony 845 said:

@Preetom not indentifing with the ego on any plane, the ability to stay in the present moment & not get caught up with stores of the past or stories of the future. 

That's all well and good. 

1 minute ago, Tony 845 said:

Realizing deeply there is no “I” 

But doesn't this part sound kinda incoherent?

Is this the no self-self? Like there is a self that knows there is no self?


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Preetom ooh that’s deep!

Does it put a new light on your definition of enlightenment now?

What needs to actually happen for enlightenment to spark?


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tony 845why not take them? If you feel the need to take them. Boom. Done. 

Forget enlightenment. It cannot even be proven, only personally. 

I took Shrooms early on the path for truth and it redefined my psychological understanding of “me”. Did it bring about an awakening? Nope. But it sure did shine some light on the bullshit I was creating in my life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DrewNows my brother did shrooms a few times, he loved it & said that when he was tripping he could hear multiple conversations going on at once & he said that’s when he realized how deep & strong  the mind can be 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Tony 845

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Tony 845why not take them? If you feel the need to take them. Boom. Done. 

Forget enlightenment. It cannot even be proven, only personally. 

I took Shrooms early on the path for truth and it redefined my psychological understanding of “me”. Did it bring about an awakening? Nope. But it sure did shine some light on the bullshit I was creating in my life 

If you aren't interested or skeptical about enlightenment, then that's your preference. Please don't discourage those who are interested.

2 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Preetom a ton of deep self inquiry!  Really looking for this “self” 

Now we are going somewhere. 

So it seems that what needs to happen is that one needs to investigate this 'self' thoroughly. This 'self', which knows everything in experience but has no clear knowledge of itself. Doesn't this sound fishy? It's like a professor that teaches math to everyone but has no clear knowledge of math himself! Would he be a genuine or a fake professor?

 


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tony 845 said:

@DrewNows my brother did shrooms a few times, he loved it & said that when he was tripping he could hear multiple conversations going on at once & he said that’s when he realized how strong the mind can be 🤷‍♂️

Hehe yeah it’s incredible. My trip was an absolute nightmare, not to discourage you but yeah “most fear in my life” and yeah went way down the rabbit hole afraid to die. Brought a light to ignorance and humbled me deeply :) 

not against another trip in the future, in the right setting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preetom said:
8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

 

If you aren't interested or skeptical about enlightenment, then that's your preference. Please don't discourage those who are interested

I’ve been interested in the truth my entire life. My psydelic trip did help, I had an awakening less than a year afterwards. I’m simply bringing attention to the “idea” of enlightenment which is the biggest obstacle for seekers 😟

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrewNows said:

I’ve been interested in the truth my entire life. My psydelic trip did help, I had an awakening less than a year afterwards. I’m simply bringing attention to the “idea” of enlightenment which is the biggest obstacle for seekers 😟

I disagree with this.

It could be said that false/arbitrary 'ideas' of enlightenment is the biggest obstacle for seekers


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DrewNows I would need to hear of more then 1 confirmed case of enlightenment to try a pyscadellic, shit  if I heard of 20-30 cases I would have probably taken it myself already🤣

Edited by Tony 845

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

I disagree with this.

It could be said that false/arbitrary 'ideas' of enlightenment is the biggest obstacle for seekers

Enlightenment is easy to misinterpret especially after an enlightenment experience. The mind is trying to rationalize the truth, simply inconceivable 

4 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@DrewNows I would need to hear of more then 1 confirmed case of enlightenment, shit  if I heard of 20-30 cases I would have probably taken it myself already🤣

What I’m saying is it doesn’t lead to enlightenment directly. But if you are as stubborn as I was and would like to speed up the process of self understanding, it’s an amazing tool ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@DrewNows I would need to hear of more then 1 confirmed case of enlightenment to try a pyscadellic, shit  if I heard of 20-30 cases I would have probably taken it myself already🤣

If enlightenment is the perfect self-knowledge, then the question comes if psychedelics could give such self-knowledge. Not knowledge about things the self knows, but clear knowledge about itself.


I am a deluded fool                                                               I want women, gold, fame

I am                                                                                          I want    

I                                                                                                 I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DrewNows my kundalini is awake, my process is speeding naturally everyday as we speek lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@DrewNows my kundalini is awake, my process is speeding naturally everyday as we speek lol 

Terms I am not familiar with. But the kundalini is quite active on a trip. Closing my eyes would not end the seeing :P 

if it is fear that holds you back, investigate it! A trip would most likely shed light on any fears you are unwillingly to face 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now