hellojohnson

Best Cities to Meet Women

5 posts in this topic

I found this video online (

) and it made me wonder whether there really is such a thing as a "good city" to meet women. What do you guys think?

Yes, the biggest cities are usually much better.

The whole point of a city is massively concentrate people. Which is ideal for dating.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@hellojohnson go to berlin, berlin will get you in the long run and fuck you up if it’s that what you are after. berlin will just fuck you in another way if you are out for it. :ph34r: but be aware that everyone gets treated the same way, so maybe you need to leave your pants at the entrance and better not accidentally enter a dark room. 

that‘s not dirty talk it’s just that i think what every big city will do with you if guys are so weird taking videos with girls next to them to show their assholines and sell it as a dream on how to get the biggest asshole.

i‘d just recommend shanghai - it’s really big and you can experience a lot there in sense of what is labeled as dating. you could make a sport out of not getting catched by a trickster!

Edited by now is forever

My experience with american girls is very limited. 

Depends what you want, some examples:

• Easy sex
  • As good looking as possible.
  • Girlfriend material 

I for instance don't like green orange girls, but blue(within reason) and yellow/teal girls are fine for long term relationships. So certain stockholm girls(yellow) and in my experience italiens, czech, ukraine(blue) etc.   

Btw never meet anyone who disproves of czech girls, not sure why but their a such a blast to be around.

Edited by Spiral