Lynnel

Still haunted by the Halloween episode

27 posts in this topic

@Lynnel Thank you for not taking offense to my words. As I was reading over it again, it seemed kind of harsh lol. That's not the place I was coming from. :)

Let me ask you a question: What must exist for there to be a problem?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 11/02/2019 at 7:26 PM, TheAvatarState said:

Let me ask you a question: What must exist for there to be a problem?

Suffering without a way out to a greater life I guess ?

For instance if someone would be stuck in guantanamo forever or being a poor british peasan dying for hunger he would simply meaninglessly suffer and then die off without ever getting the chance to experience some of the greatest things of life and not realizing that he will actually experience better lifetimes ?

Like the fact of suffering and being in great physical/mental pain and being unable to make it stop and go after success and living an amazing impactful life (yeah lots of orange values here).

So unescapable endless suffering and unability to make it stop ? Feeling like your life has been wasted and being able to do nothing about it ?

Like if you were a prisonner of war being experimented on by the japanese, or simply killed of in a war camp, a witch burned alive, etc.

On 2/10/2019 at 10:47 AM, SerpaeTetra said:

Within infinity, it's possible that God learns from ego's and erases and ends all suffering.  

Is there any counter argument to this?  I feel like there is some order to infinity, or maybe I'm not grabbing the concept correctly.  I don't think God would allow or want some of the absolute horrors. 

27 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Is there any counter argument to this?  I feel like there is some order to infinity, or maybe I'm not grabbing the concept correctly.  I don't think God would allow or want some of the absolute horrors. 

Why not? It does not have bias. Hence infinite pleasure and infinite suffering.

@Lynnel actually for there to be a problem, that immediately implies a solution. For example, world hunger is a problem that will take many generations to improve and get fixed. There is that hope of getting better (solution). On the other hand, from the context of an individual stuck in a horrible yet un-fixable life situation, you can't really look at it as a problem because there's no solution. It's just a sad fact of life (for that individual). Looking at an un-fixable situation as a "problem" is neurotic and leads to more suffering. Again, this is at an individual level. Not saying we shouldn't learn from the atrocities of guantanamo bay...

These "problems" only exist to us humans from our perspective. It's only a way to look at the world to enact change over a period of time. If you zoom out to the universal level, none of this stuff even pops up on the radar. No "problems" actually exist, because reality is the way it was meant to be. Really try to expand your awareness to see that. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Probably Leos best episode, Its so potent... Youll become exactly who you hate...:(

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Why not? It does not have bias. Hence infinite pleasure and infinite suffering.

How do you know it doesn't have bias?