Mu_

Who and what are we?...my new vid.

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so this a experimental video.  I'm more trying to convey a connection then a contextual understanding.  If your up for it, watch this video in a quiet setting and just listen, don't focus on the words, let the mind bend, think, doubt, ponder, but don't get caught up in it, just keep coming back to the sound.  Let me know if it brings up anything useful or if you have any questions pertaining to the content, I can maybe answer it here.

the connection i got was a deep state of now, the word i hung to was its a mystery so theres no point trying to figure it out, the true self is grounded in the present moment.

on second attempt, the connection i got was a pure state of awareness, i just dropped all meanings behind your words, and resided as awareness. 

Edited by Aakash
not in awareness , as awareness

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

your up for it, watch this video in a quiet setting and just listen, don't focus on the words, let the mind bend, think, doubt, ponder, but don't get caught up in it, just keep coming back to the sound. 

@Mu_ could you explain this a bit

I tried as you stated... That not to focus on the words... That way, i feel as if i am not even understanding what's being said

The sound is heard but not registered...

Like i wouldn't know what u said 5 seconds ago

Is that the purpose? Or the idea behind this?

This also stemming from most self realised beings... They don't seem to have a very good short term memory... About what was said or asked.. i guess that's because they are simply living in the now.. no memory being burdened on them?

@Aakash is that how you did that as well?

Just played the video and tune out of the sound? Kinda like how we may tune out noise while having a conversation with someone in a public setting / mall / food court etc. ?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei not quite tunning out, 

more tunning into the video, but creating no mind noise, being aware of being aware, 

and i tried the first time to mimic his state of being, 

its clear that hes speaking from his direct experience of being awareness and then saying these conceptual words but the experiment isn't to understand the word, but to connect to a deeper awareness of viewing the video

sorry if it doesn't help i'm not sure how to put it into words. 

hes so paradoxical to the point that his words have no meaning, but i also know for myself that the words can never point to what it is, it is under! all of it. it is you, being aware

then the second time, i was being awareness and tried to see if his words matched, the words that did were "silence, but silence doesn't even get it completely" which was true because it was awareness not silence

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Mu_ could you explain this a bit

I tried as you stated... That not to focus on the words... That way, i feel as if i am not even understanding what's being said

The sound is heard but not registered...

Like i wouldn't know what u said 5 seconds ago

Is that the purpose? Or the idea behind this?

This also stemming from most self realised beings... They don't seem to have a very good short term memory... About what was said or asked.. i guess that's because they are simply living in the now.. no memory being burdened on them?

@Aakash is that how you did that as well?

Just played the video and tune out of the sound? Kinda like how we may tune out noise while having a conversation with someone in a public setting / mall / food court etc. ?

Hi soonhei. My hope was that by saying what I said would help drop the minds the tendency to search for literal meaning, but it seems your at the moment getting a little caught up in my directions ?.

So just watch it like you normally would with no expectations, and if you notice your trying to figure out what I’m saying just come back to the sound of my voice or the silence in between speaking. 

Make sense?

Let understanding happen if it happens.  If your caught  up in something I said just come back to the voice. 

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ i did re-watch, with the grounding in having no expectation...

"nothing magical" so to speak happened... i just was dropping whatever arose

had a similar effect as in my meditation sits. it was kind of like instead of watching the thoughts which arise during meditation.. i was watching your words/sounds

also. i have posted about this before. that observing sounds/words as a witness separate from them is more easily done vs observing my own thoughts

so often, i find i have a quicker effect via listening to a guided aid for this reason.

now, in writing of this, i became aware of the fact that though i maybe witnessing the sounds/words as a witness... that might be translating to my ego acting as a witness to the sounds/words... 

so, although it allows that detachment, the detachment from thoughts while sitting in silence is more powerful i suppose.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 2/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, SoonHei said:

@Mu_ i did re-watch, with the grounding in having no expectation...

"nothing magical" so to speak happened... i just was dropping whatever arose

had a similar effect as in my meditation sits. it was kind of like instead of watching the thoughts which arise during meditation.. i was watching your words/sounds

also. i have posted about this before. that observing sounds/words as a witness separate from them is more easily done vs observing my own thoughts

so often, i find i have a quicker effect via listening to a guided aid for this reason.

now, in writing of this, i became aware of the fact that though i maybe witnessing the sounds/words as a witness... that might be translating to my ego acting as a witness to the sounds/words... 

so, although it allows that detachment, the detachment from thoughts while sitting in silence is more powerful i suppose.

Magic doesn't always happen, nor was it ultimately the point.  But it does sound like it had a intended effect in that it brought you into the meditative state.