TheAvatarState

Only "smart people" will understand this

5 posts in this topic

Is this clickbait? Does this mean anything? Yes and no. I guess you could say the same about Leo's video title... Does the man need to explain himself here, of course not! But I was just curious of the reasoning behind it. Is this some reverse psychology to pick at the brains of egotistical materialists? xD

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

No , it is just Leo identity of his new ''truer reality'' . 

And in my opinion is obviously a Click-bait . 

Look at this :

''A dogma-free explanation of God based on numerous direct personal experiences. All religions integrated, all objections and questions answered.''

Not even Kardashians can make something near this hahah

It's a click bait title to lure rationally minded people. "Smart people" is how the rationally minded people view themselves. So they click on the video expecting confirmation bias, but get their world view fucked with if they watch long enough. Namely Ken Wilber's Pre/Trans Fallacy. But also the whole video... Youtube is mostly Spiral Dynamics Orange as well, so helps to market the video and spread the wisdom.

That's my take on the title anyway. That my not be Leo's actual intention for the title.

By 'smart people' I think he meant mostly orange and above rational people who are interested in using their logic and rationality to take a fresh look at the topic of God again.

Not people with an already placed firm belief about God and not even interested to entertain any alternative idea.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''