Ingit

Uncomfortable with My Inner feelings

16 posts in this topic

I am practising with being comfortable with whatever Type of feeling I have, I am worried to go out because i see Floaters in my eye and For the part doctor told me nothing you can do about them, just ignore them....... I feel comfortable being at home in dark sometimes, Today As soon as I went out, There were feeling of so bad, Hurt , worry, ungrateful, unlucky,,,,  I felt very Very nauseated  if I try to just look into me i mean the origin of feeling and then I feel helpless... is there any method to affectively deal with the feeling when Due to the current situation. 

?IngitScooby ?

Be a witness. let go. Dont try to alter change or have a conviction that you should be comfortable. All thoughts feelings come and go. Just you dont disturb them. The more you fight or flight the more power you are giving to them. 

Do nothing just be. 

Your doctor is right, there is nothing you can do about them but ignore, good thing about it is , if you do not pay attention to them , you will not see them.

So are floaters reason of  your feelings? 

@Ingit Humans are wired to feel uncomfortable when negative feelings arises. Rather than trying to feel comfortable when you feel uncomfortable. Accept that there is uncomfortability.  Don't try to alter what arises, simply accept it for what it is.

22 minutes ago, Ingit said:

There were feeling of so bad, Hurt , worry, ungrateful, unlucky,,,,

These are thoughts that is occuring. What if these thoughts didn't arise, how would you feel then?

@Jkris thank you...

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

Your doctor is right, there is nothing you can do about them but ignore, good thing about it is , if you do not pay attention to them , you will not see them.

So are floaters reason of  your feelings? 

Yes Of course floaters are the culprit.

?IngitScooby ?

@WelcometoReality  at night when I meditate I feel good... But The challenging aspect is the day time when the floaters are more obvious and Im stressed and freaked out

?IngitScooby ?

9 hours ago, Ingit said:

@WelcometoReality  at night when I meditate I feel good... But The challenging aspect is the day time when the floaters are more obvious and Im stressed and freaked out

Do you have any practice that you use daytime? If not consider getting one. Formal meditation is good but having a non formal practice that continues after meditation can help carry over the effects of meditation throughout the day.

12 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Do you have any practice that you use daytime? If not consider getting one. Formal meditation is good but having a non formal practice that continues after meditation can help carry over the effects of meditation throughout the day.

For example what type of?

?IngitScooby ?

@WelcometoReality thank you... I will go for surrender and one more thing how can I easily find the awareness that I am during day time cuz I feel lost and I cannot feel the awareness 

?IngitScooby ?

2 hours ago, Ingit said:

@WelcometoReality thank you... I will go for surrender and one more thing how can I easily find the awareness that I am during day time cuz I feel lost and I cannot feel the awareness 

It will come with more practice. Surrender to what is. If you feel lost and can't sense the awareness that is fine.

On 2/3/2019 at 3:47 PM, WelcometoReality said:

It will come with more practice. Surrender to what is. If you feel lost and can't sense the awareness that is fine.

How is it fine? If im not aware ! ?

?IngitScooby ?

I used to have a lot of problems with them.

Then i forgot I had them. Made me not see them anymore.

But every week you keep reminding me about them since every thread you post are about them.

So now I'm seeing them again. Boyyy...

20 hours ago, Ingit said:

How is it fine? If im not aware ! ?

It's fine because that's what is happening. That is what how surrender practice is used. Every moment is perfect no matter if you are conscious or unconscious it is only by a judging thought about the present moment that it may appear to be imperfect.

If you use the practice though it will lead to you being more present/aware.

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

It's fine because that's what is happening. That is what how surrender practice is used. Every moment is perfect no matter if you are conscious or unconscious it is only by a judging thought about the present moment that it may appear to be imperfect.

If you use the practice though it will lead to you being more present/aware.

Great ??

?IngitScooby ?