Karla

365 Days of Self Esteem Sentence Completion

158 posts in this topic

@Zigzag Idiot interesting... Totally curious!

Thanks for always sharing-- you're eye-opening divine shares, every time. I am grateful.

29/365

Today seemed filled with some good nuggets.

I have been watching this lady on YT here and there that has some interesting and kinda low conscious level advice on seduction that makes watching quite the guilty pleasure lol.

Part of it is kinda good-- the plan is to experiment and flush out some concepts around an upgraded video or two on my channel this weekend.

Seems cheesy but I don't care.

Reflection share:

In reflection: 

Living consciously to me means letting go when I feel the sensation of holding on too tightly at any time.

Living consciously to me means no morr handshakes for the fakes-- caring less if people leave my circle as I expand. Having people around that only tolerate a tiny sliver of you is so dumb.

Living consciously to me means playing Barbie adult style because I am the barbie now.

Living consciously to means allowing what ever needs to be expressed in order to be healthy and whole.

Living consciously to me means being unreasonable.

Living consciously to me means remembering what happens to people who shove down their true nature in order to conform-- dis-ease and despair.

Todays share is one I put on yt:

I did a vid yesterday but wasnt going to list it but ehhhh... I will anyways he he.

Screenshot_2019-03-01-09-19-02~2.png

Stolen from wiara YTchannel he he.

Edited by Karla

30/365

11 years ago today my sister had her "change in mental status".

Thats was a huge life change for my fam even though we had no idea at the time she would never be the same person again.

For real it's one of the main things that led me to begin seeing self actualization as the possible antidote to "mental illness" but there were lots of little nudges along the way that are less noticeable now.

My sentence completion was the best yet this morning-- you know how something just becomes your own?

It felt like a remixed version of a higher perspectove "to -do" list and some affirmations mixed with big picture/ early morning insights.

Over the weekend-- I'm doing some reflections on my last 30 days on this journal and some free writing... And tgat research he he.

Yesterday's video... 

31/365

A delayed update. The video is from yesterday.

I'm getting better at video but still a video version of me. Just kinda off lol. 

Planning to complete my fairytale today and binge write a bunch of blogs and flesh out some ideas.

32/365

My video is loading he he.

Still not finished the story but it has all the things I needed the confidence to express. 

I did a video for today and has some reflection butttt it's still loading.

I love love love the sound of the rain. It's raining atm he he.

The plan is to finish the story and use a mini version for myth monday. 

I will report back on this part.

33/365

Today I worked on a checklist for my group instead of my myth... Kinda don't feel bad but I wanted to finish it for today.

I still feel like I made progress on my videos-- always feel clearer when I am doing what I want to do.

A little distracted from my research/ self esteem sentence completion again eek. I did a few this morning and it turned into my to do list. 

I cranked out some gratitude too which I used to do daily but I realized that I wanted it back purely for the energy boost-- I am super grateful cor this opportunity to just be whatever I wanna be.

I felt kinda overwhelmed with getting everything done today... And I still didn't get everything done. 

My vid from yesterday...

Just going to use my myth monday vid for today's accountability so I can sleep he he.

For now sharing a good quote...

Screenshot_2019-02-20-05-33-36~2.png

34/365

Still alive & doing vids — daily, self esteem structures & gratitude. And some visualization.

Binging on Neville Goddard and Nathaniel Brandon.  Feeling like I am still not fully embodying my upgrade he he. I just can’t even repeat anymore, ugh.

(Almost) Unadmittedly also (lightly) binging on SheraSeven1 because her nonchalant and unbothered demeanor is so good even though her content is not really aligned for me.... she is so funny and entertaining. I’ll be borrowing some of her non-caring. I feel like my faves always have this.

Plus borrowing a level of “just turn on the camera and talk” if that makes sense. I just love that feel of “pulled together yet not too polished” for some reason... I need it in person and on video so, working on that.

I feel like it’s some level of importance to see someone that kinda looks like you embodying the things— it’s like a different kind of cross reference.

I am starting some new sentence structures tomorrow.

Feel like typing a lot of stuff is not helpful at this point.

35/365

Starting my new sentence structures.

This video is a journal update and just a little more focus going forward.

I wanted to get honed in on my direction: speaking more in person & video, my story/ fairytale and self actualization as wellness.

Visualization, gratitude, sentence stem completion and a video (either here or on one of my channels each day).

I feel like there is a space where none of the things are a big deal... They just are.

More Neville today. This voice was a bit annoying but I like the content in this. Makes sense for my all my practices.

Edited by Karla
Typo

Great content in this talk! Very practical. 

Describes a very common trap on the path of chasing spiritual highs. For me it has manifested as trying to force the pendulum always to the high side instead of just letting things be. 

One can become exhausted Zigzaging between higher highs and lower lows. ?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot True he he.

I think that's everyone, we all have that exhilarating high followed by lulls. 

I like to feel that calm that is just observing... Hoping saving this vid here will help me when I need the reminder lol.

?✨

36/365

Update video:

Borrowed the attached quote from a video.

More evidence of self actualization as wellness. 

In so many ways it's like-- duh, of course lol.

37/365

(Lazy I know to have to entries in one but it works).

I was visualy thinking of shedding ego today and I realized that there are some similarities in what Leo described in his first what is God video-- of his body kinda being zipped open lol.

And also in Neville Goddard's description of galgatha (splitting open of the skull) too.

Andddd makes me think of one of the tales in Women Who Run with wolves!

Which led to me looking up the author! Clarissa Pinkola Estes .So many tangents I know, howeverrrr--

I realized I kinda wanna be (the me version of) her. So cool that she gets to analyze and write fairytales ?.

I've read this particular book a couple times but I realized she has a few other ones too he he.

"You can do whatever you want, If you're willing to take a butt whipping."

Another lady I follow shared that today from D.L. Hughley because he apparently had to go through it, in order to be able to do what he does now.

Loved that he he.

The "sufferring" of having others not like you is not all that bad lol... If you get to do whatever you want✨ ahhhh.

Soooo many good examples of this being true today in my interactions!!

This morning I was talking to this guy (Sam) at the gym and he told me he couldn't get down with the marketing part in doing real estate so... He quit.

After sooo much preparation.

When he told me the "uncomfortable parts" it was obvi that he didn't wanna take that ass whoopin in order to do whatever he wanted he he he.

Usually-- it takes several examples in real life for me to be able to see hang ups in myself. Sooo, I was SUPER grateful for these examples right in my face!

I was also talking to someone at this Zumba party event anddd she is a massage therapist-- she is ready to change careers aft 20 years but she doesn't know what....

She said she does reiki but NEVER talks about it because "its too odd for her clientele and her city to know what it is"...

Mmm hmm. No ass whoopin and no doing whatever she wants until she allows the whoopin to commence.

Fascinating! Soo clear! 

So many examples are provided for us in nature and in our environment-- containing everything we need IF we open our eyes... And take that ass whoopin.

So amazing right?

Screenshot_2019-03-08-21-11-05.png

Edited by Karla
Typo

Yesterday's video journal

“Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.” 
― Victor Frankl

I noticed today after doing the practices that I feel so much more confident and empowered with them at the top of my day. It’s good to remember why I am doing this and why it needs to be daily no matter what!

Sometimes it helps to infuse quotes and little sobering ideas through out the day too, so I don’t fall too far out of flow.

So grateful to know about Nathaniel Branden and yoga and even this journal.

I realized that so many people will not know or have this opportunity to grow and that is a bit disheartening. I express gratitude today by making the most of my time and access to increasing my consciousness/ self esteem with what came to me in my sentence completion practice today.

Edited by Karla
Typo

38/365

I have a new morning practice in place for tomorrow so kinda excited to test it out.

I did a video but it's loading and I don't need to post all vids in here lol.

Morning practice:

Brain Dump (get all the thoughts out)

Sentence Completion- I may share here

Some fairytale writing (yay)

Yoga flow movement

Yoga (kriya)

Workout

I might switch the order if it feels right.

Edited by Karla
Typo

39/365

Today was cray yet good.

In refelection I am certain that the sentence structures make me feel more aware, confident anddd focused af.

Loving the new ones and I think after 30 days everyone should retresh if not sooner.

I also really love the book and the examples! Sometimes Nathaniel Branden uses himself as an example and of course I likee thiss.

He he.

Today I did the myth Monday and it was so funn even though it needed more digging and hashing out but oh well.

Done.

I may revisit the Goldilocks Principle for sure-- it's a lot like my secret sauce comcept yet it's applied in all of these fascinating ways... Including developmental psych he he he.

Of course!!

I will postbthe vid once it uploads.

My morning practice was not so smooth. More on that later.

And why I am convinced that sleep is quite mystical he he.