Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Maca Is The Key For Libido

5 posts in this topic

After consuming large doses of Maca my sexual conquests and libido became enormous, also my body can handle larger doses of substances which would make it less functioning the next day, but I don't feel any withdrawal thanks to the amazing power of Maca 

Edited by Cortex
Withdrawal

I've heard same benefits could be achieved with Celery Juice and Beet Juice and Arginine rich foods due to massive contribution of Nitric Oxide production as a side effect of the protein metabolism in them. All prob better than popular drugs :) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Indeed you are correct interestingly enough, Maca looks like a yellow cousin of beetroot :D Both root vegetables.

B R E A T H E

@pluto perhaps the Aztec forefathers would worship our European beet as a divine plant same as we do for Maca :D its just the scarcity and not so widespread growth that makes it rare I guess. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 2019-01-28 at 3:03 PM, Cortex said:

sexual conquests

How do you mean?

Dont look at me! Look inside!