Aakash

how to improve thought quality

23 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@How to be wise @Nahm Extreme cases of course. 30+ years of meditation without a non dual experience probably won't happen to the average person but could it be that these people are not using the meditation techniques in the right way?

I agree. We can’t know what they’re really doing “in there”, or to what extend anyone is being dishonest about their practices. Spiritual ego, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Bahahaha. are we allowed to laugh in the forums? people attack me when they're mad. Can i not laugh?

That you would consider the quality of thought. like in degrees of. and then to see people answering. 

What is the point to thought? lol. why should i be asking such an obvious answer? something is wrong here. it permeates this entire forum.

Edited by Enlightened

@Enlightened an enlightened person does not ask permission to laugh, he just laughs. An enlightened person does not have a victim mentality. 

An enlightened person does not ridicule anything, he accepts everything as it is, and only speaks out of love and constructive criticism. 

An enlightened person asks, "what is thought?" Then proceeds to journal and contemplate for hours and hours until he gets a holistic understanding of what thought is and what could be the point. An enlightened person takes nothing as "a priori."

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo