Pernani

Ecommerce business courses

6 posts in this topic

Any high quality business courses recommendations?

18 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

What topic in business?

hmm I dont want anything too specific, just to get my feet wet with the business domain 

http://www.zerouplab.com/ is pretty expensive but is sick. In depth modules on every area, walking you through step by step with a store he builds live. A product engine which filters the best sellers/high ratings on Ali express, landing page and funnel builders, email integration, ad ideas, a good community etc the software also connects directly to your store making it smoother to upload products and has like an upgraded fb pixel, ideal for retargeting and creating lookalike audiences. I’ve yet to put it into full practice but everything is there to succeed with hard work. Pretty sure he guarantees to make a sale for you aswell if you haven’t done so after 30 or 60 days.

Theres another called ‘internet money university’ which I got for really cheap like $100 or so but price has shot up now I’m guessing due to high demand because of its quality. This has pretty much everything aswell, including modules on Instagram marketing, fb ads and email etc plus again step by step guide along with niche ideas, product research tools etc 

Have you attempted anything yet? Be nice to chat more if you’re interested! Not put too much practice in myself yet but eager to get fully involved 

Edited by KyleR

Not a course, but an excellent book would be only the paranoid survive. It's about the former ceo of intel and how he navigated them though big changes in the business. Changing their business model from memory to microprocessors, to become the biggest microprocessor producer in the world. 

Edited by Average Investor