Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herghly

conscious ejaculation

9 posts in this topic

The way of the superior man says a man should be conscious with his ejaculation and to use this energy onto the world.

How do we transmute this sexual energy? I every day a strangle with sexual urges. If i go 3-5 days without ejaculating im constantly fighting the urge to not be horny

@herghly

If I understand correctly, you need to learn about chakras. There's a lot there.

For example, you can learn how to move your energy up and down the spine, and to the head.

Basically, sexual energy can be manifested in other forms like love and care.

Also, why try to fight the urge to be horny? Your body is not your enemy, if it wants something then it clearly needs it, and it's probably not faking it. The problem comes with egoic-mixed sexual desires.

I think you're fine. Just stay aware.

In my experience, Brahmacharya is a great practice that can really improve your growth so many aspects of the spiritual path. However, I think it's very important to be aware of various pitfalls:

-It can be extremely difficult, especially if you have a high sex drive and/or are young. Even more so if you're doing it completely on your own accord without any external commitments. If you decide to undertake it on your own accord and without the guidance of a master or as a vow within a community you should be aware that you will likely fail many, many times at first to have perfect conduct. Simply gently get back to your habit and remind yourself of your higher goal.

-If you're not well established in your values, you will waver and not make a lot of progress. I don't really think it's feasible to succeed at this without 100% commitment. 

- I didn't find Brahmacharya helpful for semen retention alone--I had to be true to the practice and aim for purity in thought, word, and deed. Aim to control your senses and purify your mind. This requires constant reflection and mindfulness of your impulses. If you just force it, it will become repression, and not really be productive. First and foremost it's about growth and purifying yourself, so don't lose sight of that.

@herghly

1 hour ago, FocusOnTruth said:

-It can be extremely difficult, 

it's very easy actually. Just takes a certain practice to do it.

I went for 4months without trying without masturbating. Then I stopped my practice and wihin 3-4days i masturbated again. Now I'm doing a different practice and it's now more then 2months without masturbating. I'm only doing this practice for 4months and it's already beating fruits :) I'm not even proud of it. It just falls away by itself.

My point is. There're practices that simply take away your harmone imbalances and keep you fresh everyday. With such practice you don't even have to think about fighting your urges. It's simply not there even.

There's one interesting thing i remember Mantak chia said. If you masturbated 5times in a row. You'll be dead or in a hospital :D that's how important this vital energy is to men. If you just know how to keep it inside and not trow it out every 3-4days tremendous things can be achieved :)

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

14 minutes ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

@Salvijus What about wet dreams then? Would you consider them as relapse? 

I don't know. They are happening to me once in a while. I consider them as natural process in the body. When there's too much semen in you body wants to release some of it. 

It's very different then masturbating from my experience. Semen itself is of a totally different quality and you don't lose any energy. 

When it happens, It feels like a very natural biological thing rather then some compulsion in your mind to be horny all the time.

But to be honest, I don't know what is it about. It just the way things are happening in me since I started doing simple processes. Nobody told me anything about this and what it means. It's all my interpretation of it sort of:D

What I do know that it definitely feels liberating when you don't compulsions everyday to masturbate. What a horrible way to live that was when I remember :D

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus Was talking about brahmacharya (purity in thought,word, and deed), not just nofap. Imo,brahmacharya is much harder, but that might just be me. It took me a long time before it got easy.

How do you transmute the sexual energy to other things we do in life?