Ampresus

Why do people feel the need to share every experience they have?

23 posts in this topic

A teacher of mine said once that we humans have a deep psychological need to be seen...

6 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Consept  Don't read that book to much though, there are certain people, who would just completely crush your hand when you give them a handshake and use your name in every sentence they say, you probably know what I mean xD 

Yeah that is just as bad to be honest lol from one extreme to another. But if you take the general message of how to listen a lot of conversations would be improved. I didnt even finish the book to be honest but the message is quite clear and easy to incorporate

8 hours ago, Consept said:

Yeah that is just as bad to be honest lol from one extreme to another. But if you take the general message of how to listen a lot of conversations would be improved. I didnt even finish the book to be honest but the message is quite clear and easy to incorporate

@Consept I actually did finish it, it's a great book :D I think that if you combine spiritual growth with the advice from that book, your overall enthusiasm in conversations might look more genuine. I have this entrepreneur friend, who probably reads that book everyday, he would be extremely excited like all the time, it's as if he was high, but it doesn't seem authentic... :) We are lucky to be able to combine these two...