Eric Tarpall

Pickup is being criminalized

74 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Along these lines, I recently went on several dates with a woman that had chemistry. We went into these deep explorations of psychology and spirituality. We would go dancing and be spontaneous and free. We fooled around an bit and had physical chemistry. Buuuuut, I sensed very strong energy of neediness/cluchiness and that I was "the one" that would heal deep wounds. I knew that she would not find what she was hoping to find in me and that if I continued with a physical relationship with her the emotional attachment would get stronger and she would get hurt. In a cafe, I told her this and that I really like her and don't want to hurt her. I said that although I was physically attracted to her, I can't go that route because I think she would get hurt. I also said I loved spending time with her and think we could develop a meaningful friendship. I stopped and there was a moment of silence and then tears. As she cried, I felt bad yet knew it would only be worse if I continued in a relationship with her. Then, she said something that revealed what I couldn't grasp. She said "Thank you, that is such a loving gesture. A man has never told me that before". She then told me all the men in her life saw her as a sexual object and I was the first man to put her welfare above personal sexual desires. As well, that I saw value in her and wanted to continue a relationship without sex. To me, the gesture was nothing special. I just didn't want to hurt her and wanted to just be friends. Yet to her, it was a really big deal.

For many years, I had an intellectual awareness and understanding of this dynamic. Yet this direct experience revealed emotional understanding and embodiment.

Yeah. The internalzation of the identity of object-hood can put a real damper on self-esteem and feelings of loneliness and invalidity. So, many women feel this sense of desperation, and they always end up in situations where men will treat them as an object and mirror that internalized pattern back to them. And they will feel like they are nothing without a boyfriend making them extra clingy and desperate because they look to men to solidify their sense of worthiness to exist.

And this makes them even more susceptible to poor treatment that solidifies this sense of insignificance and worthlessness. And then, since they feel insignificant and worthless, they go searching for men to get rid of that feeling but those men mirror the same pattern back to them. And it becomes a viscous cycle. The cure to which, is to integrate the Animus... aka the masculine side in themselves. This will enable a woman with issues like this to become whole and not need to validation of a man to define her worth. 

So, it's great that you showed her a positive example of masculinity. She really needs that to own her own masculine side if she can see your example as something to look up to and emulate. I've experienced a lot of personal growth from having male mentors (usually teachers and professors, as well as my dad) to emulate and own my masculine side through that emulation.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

So, again, I ask... do you really want to die that many times?

• My sister and my mother don't give much thought to their sexuality or their fading looks. It seems to me that most women don't think much about female sexuality with regard to society or whatnot.
  • It seems to me that you're over-analyzing and not seeing enough of the positive aspects because you are stressed from too much sexual attention or your life is not going well. I haven't seen you write positively about female experiences on this forum. What perspectives would you hold if your life was better than those of 99% of the population? What if you made your life excellent through hard efforts?
  • I like healthy ego death which I experienced recently. Ego death can be enjoyable.
  • There are bad life experiences on both sides. On men's side, there are years-long conscription, financial destruction of divorce, becoming an incel who blames women for not having sex with him, and becoming an ISIS terrorist. Would you want to become an incel? I guess not.
  • It's easy to live as a priviledged man or a privileged woman. If you are a daughter or a son of an aristocrat, life is easy. I think the pain of getting old can be mitigated a lot if you have other good things going on, such as having a lot of money in your bank accounts and seeing your children grow well.
  • Instead of feeling bad about your fading looks, try to utilize your fading looks. Looking like an elegant grandma comes with certain privileges. Old age comes with social privileges and also physical disadvantages. An old man gets respect. An old woman gets love and trust.
5 hours ago, Emerald said:

the most socially appreciated for its utility to men

• Although male sexuality feels social to women, it's personal and biological to each individual man like me. Penile erection is honest and biologically hard-wired early in the developmental stage. My sexual preference and sexual instincts cannot be changed through social conditioning, just as a gay cannot be turned into a bisexual man or a straight man through social conditioning or by having sex with a woman. Rather than fighting what I am biologically, I try to utilize my sexual instincts to my advantages. So should you.
  • It's natural for me to want to live as beautiful women that I desire. I am not interested in living a life as a very ugly woman or a radical feminist for the same reason that I am not interested in living as an incel or an ISIS terrorist.
  • A con of being a sexy woman is that you get sexual attention even when you want to take a rest. A pro of being one is that when you find a man you want to be your boy friend or your husband, there's a really high probability that you will succeed. If you, for example, find yourself attracting 99.9% of men, this means you can pick almost any man you like. You can utilize reproductive fitness to your advantages while minimizing the downsides.
Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:
  • My sister and my mother don't give much thought to their sexuality or their fading looks. It seems to me that most women don't think much about female sexuality with regard to society or whatnot.
  • It seems to me that you're over-analyzing and not seeing enough of the positive aspects because you are stressed from too much sexual attention or your life is not going well. I haven't seen you write positively about female experiences on this forum. What perspectives would you hold if your life was better than those of 99% of the population? What if you made your life excellent through hard efforts?
  • I like healthy ego death which I experienced recently. Ego death can be enjoyable.
  • There are bad life experiences on both sides. On men's side, there are years-long conscription, financial destruction of divorce, becoming an incel who blames women for not having sex with him, and becoming an ISIS terrorist. Would you want to become an incel? I guess not.
  • It's easy to live as a priviledged man or a privileged woman. If you are a daughter or a son of an aristocrat, life is easy. I think the pain of getting old can be mitigated a lot if you have other good things going on, such as having a lot of money in your bank accounts and seeing your children grow well.
  • Instead of feeling bad about your fading looks, try to utilize your fading looks. Looking like an elegant grandma comes with certain privileges. Old age comes with social privileges and also physical disadvantages. An old man gets respect. An old woman gets love and trust.
  • Although male sexuality feels social to women, it's personal and biological to each individual man like me. Penile erection is honest and biologically hard-wired early in the developmental stage. My sexual preference and sexual instincts cannot be changed through social conditioning, just as a gay cannot be turned into a bisexual man or a straight man through social conditioning or by having sex with a woman.
  • It's natural for me to want to live as beautiful women that I desire. I am not interested in living a life as a very ugly woman or a radical feminist for the same reason that I am not interested in living as an incel or an ISIS terrorist.
  • The con of being a sexy woman is that you get sexual attention even when you want to take a rest. The pros of being one is that when you find a man you want to be your boy friend or your husband, there's a really high probability that you will succeed. If you, for example, find yourself attracting 99.9% of men, this means you can pick almost any man you like. You can utilize reproductive fitness to your advantages while minimizing the downsides.

Whoosh!

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Whoosh!

Maybe, my response was too long.

8 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Maybe, my response was too long.

No. That's not why I said whoosh. I said whoosh because it went over your head, and you didn't really understand what I was saying because you gave me a long list seemingly attempting to debunk my experiences and interpretations from a long time exploring my experiences and emotions instead of listening. Now, I'm not saying you should just swallow what I say fully. But when it comes to correcting me on these things and interjecting your ideas when you've not stepped foot into this experience before, it feels quite naive.

Plus, in your statement about not wanting to live as an ugly woman, this is emblematic of you not really wanting the genuine female experience that I was referring to in my previous reply to you. Like I said before, this is why it's very unlikely for a man to really dive deep into this topic because it's just too comfortable and they're not willing to die all the deaths that are needed for true understanding. Many men begin this journey because it feels sexy to them, but they stop because they get comfortable very early in the journey and remain unconscious. 

All women lose their beauty eventually. So, if you were truly living as an attractive 25 year old woman and really wanting to understand that experience existentially in a genuine way, you must live it and know that your beauty will leave you one day. And to have gone through a female childhood and adolescence and to anticipate middle age and eventually old age. Also, all of the other experiences beyond this singular topic. You just want the parts of the process of womanhood that you appreciate as a man. So, it shows that you are not really wanting what you think you want.

Plus, do you really think that your mom and sister are going to speak openly and freely about these things with you (or even one-another)? Also, much of this remains unconscious to women because there is just a sense of discontentment and perhaps self-loathing that has no named cause. That's how it was for me for many years until I started exploring and engaging in the processing of reintegrating my feminine side.

You want to experience the life of a woman who is the ideal woman in your mind, which is an archetype and figment of the imagination. You don't want the experience of being an actual woman and to get actual understanding. You just want to embody the image that you worship for a while to feel the same kind of admiration toward yourself. But this is not what it is like to be a woman as that is just an image of womanhood that you have in your mind. And even if you were living as the most beautiful young woman on the planet, you would bail because you wouldn't be getting the experience that you assume and want because of your assumption.  

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

You want to experience the life of a woman who is the ideal woman in your mind

The same goes for wanting the life as an ideal man which clearly I am not. Although I know perfection as the ultimate steady state is just neurotic resistance to reality, we should always strive to improve nonetheless. I want the best of both men and women. If you can get the best looks, you should at least try. If you can get the best mindset, you should try, too.

I think you will benefit more if you talk more about self-help than about problems.

Also, much of this remains unconscious to women because there is just a sense of discontentment and perhaps self-loathing that has no named cause.

I think that's not inevitable. The average can improve a lot. Self-loathing is unnecessary misery. You can end it or make it insignificant by improving fundamentals of life and improving mindset. I don't think it's very difficult because average human beings are lazy and living in unnecessary misery. After you have sufficiently mastered fundamentals of life such as food, sleep, meditation, exercise, and making money, ask yourself whether you still have self-loathing.

From a clouded perspective of an average miserable person, it is easy to be a victim of self-loathing.

In a nutshell, I recommend working on positive mindset and improving life fundamentals.

Stop thinking that you will be discontent or be loathing yourself because of whatever qualities you were born with, I think that's limiting belief. You can be and do so much more. By maximally utilizing what you are and what you have, you can be more of service to society and yourself.

All women lose their beauty eventually. So, if you were truly living as an attractive 25 year old woman and really wanting to understand that experience existentially in a genuine way, you must live it and know that your beauty will leave you one day.

As I said above, even if you lose beauty, your appearance can pick up positive qualities as you get old if you don't screw up fundamentals of life. An old woman can look elegant even if she doesn't look sexy. You can set the intention to become an elegant grandma whom people you know look up to.

I'm actually looking forward to more ego deaths. I want to take control of ego deaths and make them drive me in positive directions. My last ego death was positive. One mistake I made in the past was that I let ego death drive me toward negative directions. I would look for ways to let aging process drive positive ego deaths.

Edited by CreamCat

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

So, unfortunately, the repression and mother wound of the rejection of the feminine is necessary for human growth and evolution in the earlier phases of humanity. And this pits us in an adversarial way toward nature, women, and femininity in general. And that is why women have been oppressed across cultures until very recently. It is unfortunate, but nature doesn't care about gender equality... only human beings do. The male black widow spider definitely gets the shittier end of the stick, and nature is absolutely fine with that. And it is the same story for women in Purple, Red, Blue, and Orange societies... but especially in Red and Blue. 

So, the suppression of the feminine is a function of the human system and not a dysfunction of the human system in earlier stages. But the same can be said, that gender equality and reintegration of the feminine is also a function of the human system at later stages in development. And once we are highly developed in a masculine way with regard to technological advancement, we cannot continue in a polarly patriarchal direction that suppresses the feminine and oppresses women without literally destroying the mother that feeds us.

Thanks for the explanation!
In other words... a primitive human tribe who only values the feminine essence is going to stay primitive forever (infant stage of evolution).

But what about the women in a beige/purple community? Do they have the masculine urge (emerging red stage) of conquest and domination of nature to survive? Because definitely in an orange society like Europe and North America women have a strong drive to compete and survive. It's also important to note that stage orange gives women the permission to fully express their masculine side.

But do women in a primitive tribe want to conquer nature for the sake of their own survival? Or is their natural tendency to submit to Nature? In other words do they appreciate that the warlord of the tribe is giving them comfort and food and shelter by attacking nature/other tribes?

Sorry, another question xD what about the repression of male sexuality in stage blue societies? I've been told all my childhood by my mother that sex is wrong, and a lot of my male friends too. Also it's important to note that in the victorian era women were taught that men were prone to be sinful with sex and to be wary of them. Sexual shame for men can be found all across europe, in some families. Not all of course. Generally in the families where the father and the mother are both strong hardcore believers of blue moral code.

Why does this happen if blue is supposed to be ruled by the masculine?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

13 hours ago, CreamCat said:

The same goes for wanting the life as an ideal man which clearly I am not. Although I know perfection as the ultimate steady state is just neurotic resistance to reality, we should always strive to improve nonetheless. I want the best of both men and women. If you can get the best looks, you should at least try. If you can get the best mindset, you should try, too.

I think you will benefit more if you talk more about self-help than about problems.

I think that's not inevitable. The average can improve a lot. Self-loathing is unnecessary misery. You can end it or make it insignificant by improving fundamentals of life and improving mindset. I don't think it's very difficult because average human beings are lazy and living in unnecessary misery. After you have sufficiently mastered fundamentals of life such as food, sleep, meditation, exercise, and making money, ask yourself whether you still have self-loathing.

From a clouded perspective of an average miserable person, it is easy to be a victim of self-loathing.

In a nutshell, I recommend working on positive mindset and improving life fundamentals.

Stop thinking that you will be discontent or be loathing yourself because of whatever qualities you were born with, I think that's limiting belief. You can be and do so much more. By maximally utilizing what you are and what you have, you can be more of service to society and yourself.

As I said above, even if you lose beauty, your appearance can pick up positive qualities as you get old if you don't screw up fundamentals of life. An old woman can look elegant even if she doesn't look sexy. You can set the intention to become an elegant grandma whom people you know look up to.

I'm actually looking forward to more ego deaths. I want to take control of ego deaths and make them drive me in positive directions. My last ego death was positive. One mistake I made in the past was that I let ego death drive me toward negative directions. I would look for ways to let aging process drive positive ego deaths.

You keep giving me advice by it's not necessary, and it shows me that you still don't really understand what I'm trying to explain to you. You keep bringing it back to issues of gender and my personal anxieties about aging without regard to the broader Yin/Yang relationship, which is currently imbalanced and suppresses Yin.

Then, recommending personal development when I've been doing that for about the past 13 years and have objectively done quite well, especially with regard to perception and awareness. And exploring these feelings and patterns is 100% necessary for personal development as a woman. You won't make it very far if you don't face with these things. You will not be able to truly embody true feminine power without becoming conscious of the patterns that hold you back simply because of these issues that deal with the psychosexual realm and the collective unconscious. 

So, what I share with you now are the fruits of those labors relative to the feminine on a personal and transpersonal level. And you keep reading it as a victim's narrative when it's a really a dark and gritty journey that I've been undergoing for years and hope to share with others as a way to shine light upon something now shrouded in many layers of unconsciousness.

Like I said, I've been on this journey for a long time, and my goal is awareness that I can communicate to others to make things more clear as there is a big shift happening on the macro level. You keep thinking that I'm in victim's mentality when I'm merely getting my finger on the pulse fo what's going on in the zeitgeist and using my experiences and emotions as a map to get there.

So, when I speak about these things, they're not me playing a tiny violin for myself. My goal is not to find ways to get better at maximizing my looks or utilizing my reproductive fitness to get some swell guy. I'm already married with children and have been for quite a while. So, while most of this kind of stuff crosses over the sexual instinct, it's much more of an existential concern and a concern about actually integrating the feminine more as opposed to cleaving to societal notions about femininity which are very stripped down of all their substance. 

So, maybe I can be an elegant old lady, but this fundamentally doesn't change the identity concerns and internalized sense of objectification that are experienced by me and all women, as well as in the feminine side of men. 

Also, on a personal level, when I get old I prefer to look like an old witch in a fairy tale. I have no desire to be an elegant old woman when I can be a whimsical old crone. 

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Thanks for the explanation!
In other words... a primitive human tribe who only values the feminine essence is going to stay primitive forever (infant stage of evolution).

Yes. Since the feminine is all about substance without movement, where the masculine is all about movement without substance, the feminine is about matter, nature, being, going with the flow, and stillness. It is all about a raw relationship to nature and going along with nature's cycles without transforming or changing them in any way.

And this is good for nature, but not too awesome for humanity which is very vulnerable to the elements and forces of nature without our tools, innovations, and frameworks of the thinking. We are always risking being devoured by the destructive feminine forces.

But what about the women in a beige/purple community? Do they have the masculine urge (emerging red stage) of conquest and domination of nature to survive? Because definitely in an orange society like Europe and North America women have a strong drive to compete and survive. It's also important to note that stage orange gives women the permission to fully express their masculine side.

But do women in a primitive tribe want to conquer nature for the sake of their own survival? Or is their natural tendency to submit to Nature? In other words do they appreciate that the warlord of the tribe is giving them comfort and food and shelter by attacking nature/other tribes?

My thought on this is that, these potentials were always there but had not been unlocked in collective consciousness. Similar to how inventing the computer was always a latent potential for humanity to realize even in the earliest of human societies. But inventing the computer requires a very specific social structure with very specific innovations that already exist having already been unlocked, in order for that potential to come to a head and actually be invented by someone.

So, in the days of old, people were likely too focused on pure survival to really care about the types of things that we now care about. 

And in Red, women were really just seen as the property of powerful men. And this was just the common understanding of the day. So, women likely saw their purpose as being a literal object and slave to the powerful men, as the indoctrination was just that way. It was baseline because the society wasn't conducive to those potentials of autonomy coming to fruition. 

And even if a woman in that society were living more in alignment with purple or blue, these still necessitated a lot of unpaid labor for the bearing of many many children and upkeep of the homes. So, this was still in the range of time where women's lot in life was to work 16 hour days keeping everyone fed, clothed, clean, and satisfied as the technology wasn't there yet to let women off the hook for this degree of time occupation.

So, the rise of industrialization is really what's necessary to give women the space to becoming conscious of the latent desires for autonomy that were not possible in the earlier intonations of humanity.

Sorry, another question xD what about the repression of male sexuality in stage blue societies? I've been told all my childhood by my mother that sex is wrong, and a lot of my male friends too. Also it's important to note that in the victorian era women were taught that men were prone to be sinful with sex and to be wary of them. Sexual shame for men can be found all across europe, in some families. Not all of course. Generally in the families where the father and the mother are both strong hardcore believers of blue moral code.

Why does this happen if blue is supposed to be ruled by the masculine?

This is one of the ways that the esoteric masculine deviates from manhood's natural way. 

So, esoterically speaking the masculine is about the non-material and the feminine is about the material.

So, the feminine is all about the Earth. But polarly masculine religions with a distant and judging father God, are all about a renunciation of the Earthly, where they see the Earthly as inherently dirty and sinful and just a test to see if one is worthy of airy Heaven or fiery Hell. As I had mentioned before, the feminine elements are Earth and water, and the masculine elements are air and fire... so feminine is substance without movement (Earth and water) and masculine is movement without substance (air and fire).

So, sexuality and sensuality and anything else that indulges in Earthly pleasure are in the realm of the feminine principle... which is seen as dirty and sinful in polarly patriarchal religions and societies.

Now, the idea that men are more sexual than women is actually a reversal that happened fairly recently in western society... in the 1800s sometime, if memory serves.

Before it was women who were seen as more sexual, which was given as a reason that women needed to be controlled by men who were naturally less sexual and had more control over their Earthly sexual instincts. There was an idea that women would become temptresses if not controlled by the superior reasoning of men. This is also why a lot of men in great art were depicted with small penises to represent the control they had over their sexual instincts, where large penises were seen as an indication of barbarianism and unsophistication where a man is controlled by Earthly animalistic cravings like lust. So, large penises were the mark of an effeminate man.

But in fairly recent history, there was a reversal with the rise of puritanical churches. Where women were able to seize a bit more social respect by painting themselves in the light of being the more chaste and pure gender. But the times painted it also as "Pure women need to be controlled and protected by men to preserve their chastity and save them from barbaric men (namely the dark skinned and Jewish ones)." And men took on the label of being more sexual, which was then given as the reason why men should be in control because their sexual instincts were a driving force behind their leadership.

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

You keep giving me advice by it's not necessary, and it shows me that you still don't really understand what I'm trying to explain to you. You keep bringing it back to issues of gender and my personal anxieties about aging without regard to the broader Yin/Yang relationship, which is currently imbalanced and suppresses Yin.

Then, recommending personal development when I've been doing that for about the past 13 years and have objectively done quite well, especially with regard to perception and awareness. And exploring these feelings and patterns is 100% necessary for personal development as a woman. You won't make it very far if you don't face with these things. You will not be able to truly embody true feminine power without becoming conscious of the patterns that hold you back simply because of these issues that deal with the psychosexual realm and the collective unconscious. 

So, what I share with you now are the fruits of those labors relative to the feminine on a personal and transpersonal level. And you keep reading it as a victim's narrative when it's a really a dark and gritty journey that I've been undergoing for years and hope to share with others as a way to shine light upon something now shrouded in many layers of unconsciousness.

Like I said, I've been on this journey for a long time, and my goal is awareness that I can communicate to others to make things more clear as there is a big shift happening on the macro level. You keep thinking that I'm in victim's mentality when I'm merely getting my finger on the pulse fo what's going on in the zeitgeist and using my experiences and emotions as a map to get there.

So, when I speak about these things, they're not me playing a tiny violin for myself. My goal is not to find ways to get better at maximizing my looks or utilizing my reproductive fitness to get some swell guy. I'm already married with children and have been for quite a while. So, while most of this kind of stuff crosses over the sexual instinct, it's much more of an existential concern and a concern about actually integrating the feminine more as opposed to cleaving to societal notions about femininity which are very stripped down of all their substance. 

So, maybe I can be an elegant old lady, but this fundamentally doesn't change the identity concerns and internalized sense of objectification that are experienced by me and all women, as well as in the feminine side of men. 

Also, on a personal level, when I get old I prefer to look like an old witch in a fairy tale. I have no desire to be an elegant old woman when I can be a whimsical old crone. 

What you say doesn't really compute for me in the way you describe. Probably because I don't have reference experiences.

I haven't seen you write about positive experiences on this forum. Is your decade-long personal development journey driving you toward happiness effectively? Ultimately, feeling happy inside is what matters.

13 hours ago, CreamCat said:

What you say doesn't really compute for me in the way you describe. Probably because I don't have reference experiences.

I haven't seen you write about positive experiences on this forum. Is your decade-long personal development journey driving you toward happiness effectively? Ultimately, feeling happy inside is what matters.

The journey is exhilarating. So, even if there is a lot of lows to it, it is a fantastic adventure full of longing and mystery. It is the heroines journey, full-stop.

So, the degree of fulfillment I get on this journey is so far beyond any discomfort I feel from its lows.

Just as you may ask someone on the hero's journey if facing the ogres and dragons is really adding back to their happiness or if there is need to re-evaluate their path toward happiness. But you don't see why the hero is on the journey in the first place and what it gives to them. You don't see what makes the tribulations worthwhile and why the life of a warrior is worth it as you have nothing yet worth bleeding for.

Plus, the negative feelings would be there, even if I didn't go on the journey and they would slowly overtake me and turn me to stone. It is the consciousness of these things and the curiosity toward this exploration that keeps me truly alive and traveling ever further inward.

So, you may read my posts as pessimistic, but for me they are far from it. This is my life's work and I'm deeply passionate about it. There are many stones still unturned and I get a charge out of flipping them over and seeing all the nastiness that has grown underneath them and how these patterns reflect on the macrocosms and microcosms of my lifetime.

Emotionalmastery.org

The battle of the paragraphs continues. Who shall win? Find out after the commercials. :P 

I wish I could articulate my thoughts like that. 

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

On 20/1/2019 at 0:00 AM, Emerald said:

Yes. Since the feminine is all about substance without movement, where the masculine is all about movement without substance, the feminine is about matter, nature, being, going with the flow, and stillness. It is all about a raw relationship to nature and going along with nature's cycles without transforming or changing them in any way.

And this is good for nature, but not too awesome for humanity which is very vulnerable to the elements and forces of nature without our tools, innovations, and frameworks of the thinking. We are always risking being devoured by the destructive feminine forces.

My thought on this is that, these potentials were always there but had not been unlocked in collective consciousness. Similar to how inventing the computer was always a latent potential for humanity to realize even in the earliest of human societies. But inventing the computer requires a very specific social structure with very specific innovations that already exist having already been unlocked, in order for that potential to come to a head and actually be invented by someone.

So, in the days of old, people were likely too focused on pure survival to really care about the types of things that we now care about. 

And in Red, women were really just seen as the property of powerful men. And this was just the common understanding of the day. So, women likely saw their purpose as being a literal object and slave to the powerful men, as the indoctrination was just that way. It was baseline because the society wasn't conducive to those potentials of autonomy coming to fruition. 

And even if a woman in that society were living more in alignment with purple or blue, these still necessitated a lot of unpaid labor for the bearing of many many children and upkeep of the homes. So, this was still in the range of time where women's lot in life was to work 16 hour days keeping everyone fed, clothed, clean, and satisfied as the technology wasn't there yet to let women off the hook for this degree of time occupation.

So, the rise of industrialization is really what's necessary to give women the space to becoming conscious of the latent desires for autonomy that were not possible in the earlier intonations of humanity.

This is one of the ways that the esoteric masculine deviates from manhood's natural way. 

So, esoterically speaking the masculine is about the non-material and the feminine is about the material.

So, the feminine is all about the Earth. But polarly masculine religions with a distant and judging father God, are all about a renunciation of the Earthly, where they see the Earthly as inherently dirty and sinful and just a test to see if one is worthy of airy Heaven or fiery Hell. As I had mentioned before, the feminine elements are Earth and water, and the masculine elements are air and fire... so feminine is substance without movement (Earth and water) and masculine is movement without substance (air and fire).

So, sexuality and sensuality and anything else that indulges in Earthly pleasure are in the realm of the feminine principle... which is seen as dirty and sinful in polarly patriarchal religions and societies.

Now, the idea that men are more sexual than women is actually a reversal that happened fairly recently in western society... in the 1800s sometime, if memory serves.

Before it was women who were seen as more sexual, which was given as a reason that women needed to be controlled by men who were naturally less sexual and had more control over their Earthly sexual instincts. There was an idea that women would become temptresses if not controlled by the superior reasoning of men. This is also why a lot of men in great art were depicted with small penises to represent the control they had over their sexual instincts, where large penises were seen as an indication of barbarianism and unsophistication where a man is controlled by Earthly animalistic cravings like lust. So, large penises were the mark of an effeminate man.

But in fairly recent history, there was a reversal with the rise of puritanical churches. Where women were able to seize a bit more social respect by painting themselves in the light of being the more chaste and pure gender. But the times painted it also as "Pure women need to be controlled and protected by men to preserve their chastity and save them from barbaric men (namely the dark skinned and Jewish ones)." And men took on the label of being more sexual, which was then given as the reason why men should be in control because their sexual instincts were a driving force behind their leadership.

Thanks for the knowledge!

The female body is a lot more in tune with nature, thanks also to the monthly cycle and the sensuality of all her body. A better connection with emotions also is a sign of a greater connection with nature.

But to be honest I don't agree with the theory that only the female body is all sexual, and the male body is like that only in the reproductive organs.

In my experiences my body (and also some of my male friends) is very sensitive to sensual touch in a lot of areas: neck, face. hair, hands, chest, thighs etc. And this brings to excitement and arousal. So I actually don't agree with a lot of spiritual teachers who say that the female body is all sensual while the male body isn't. I think it's just a result of sexual repression and sexual ignorance, while all bodies are sensual and connected to nature in my humble opinion. After all, the male body is still Nature's offrspring.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

12 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

The battle of the paragraphs continues. Who shall win? Find out after the commercials. :P 

I wish I could articulate my thoughts like that. 

Game Of Paragraphs - Season 3

Or even:

Better Call Emerald 1498049925_Better-Call-Saul.jpg

Inquire in the now.