Arhattobe

Did you just assume my personhood?

11 posts in this topic

Genuine person in deep pain makes post

”hey guys, my mother just died. I am in a lot of pain. What should I do?”

deep poster 

“Guys? Pfft. Did you just assume my personhood. There is no pain. Your pain is illusory. Your mother doesn’t exist. I tell myself so I can make my existence bearable. You see I’m emotionally just as damaged as you, but I refuse to look at myself in any honest manner. Why? Simple. I don’t exist. I am the self. Don’t have to grow it you don’t exist. 

Abide in the place of silence and speak from the place called the anus. 

Works wonders.”

There is no I !

Sans titre.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Arhattobe The inability to empathize and approach the problem from their level is actually a stage Green, tier 1 approach. What you said may be true, but it was not what the other person needed to hear right there. Without the proper context and guidance, that information has driven many people to suicide, and will continue to do so. :(

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Just now, TheAvatarState said:

@Arhattobe The inability to empathize and approach the problem from their level is actually a stage Green, tier 1 approach. What you said may be true, but it was not what the other person needed to hear right there. Without the proper context and guidance, that information has driven many people to suicide, and will continue to do so. :(

I think he is poking fun at peope who do so

@Amun Yes, he is. That wasn't the angle I was coming from, I was spelling out and aiding his case.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 1/10/2019 at 3:24 PM, Arhattobe said:

Genuine person in deep pain makes post

”hey guys, my mother just died. I am in a lot of pain. What should I do?”

deep poster 

“Guys? Pfft. Did you just assume my personhood. There is no pain. Your pain is illusory. Your mother doesn’t exist. I tell myself so I can make my existence bearable. You see I’m emotionally just as damaged as you, but I refuse to look at myself in any honest manner. Why? Simple. I don’t exist. I am the self. Don’t have to grow it you don’t exist. 

Abide in the place of silence and speak from the place called the anus. 

Works wonders.”

Good post, but I challenge you to start making video's on these issues your finding about using teachings of non-duality to neglect suffering and the human heart and putting it out there.  although there it may not get viewed either, since its not a huge audience, but none the less, maybe you could do more then just make posts here, assuming you aren't already.  What do you in the real world in general?  Honest question.

@TheAvatarState what @Amun said

@Mu_ I do more than just post here, have spent quite a number of hours guiding people in various platforms actually. Only quit recently for various reasons. 

I don’t feel like I should make videos for public consumption for those same reasons.

The reason I post here is because the people here are going into a forest blind, and will step on a lot of land mines I stepped on. A lot more landmines than the average seeker. Landmines that can do real damage.

This is due to the particular type of path that is advocated here, the community dynamics and culture among other things.

I give my two cents here in hopes that a few people might avoid some of the landmines I speak of.

Doesnt seem to be too effective but worth a try.

In regards to what I do. I’m studying to get my second masters degree in digital marketing.

4 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

@TheAvatarState what @Amun said

@Mu_ I do more than just post here, have spent quite a number of hours guiding people in various platforms actually. Only quit recently for various reasons. 

I don’t feel like I should make videos for public consumption for those same reasons.

The reason I post here is because the people here are going into a forest blind, and will step on a lot of land mines I stepped on. A lot more landmines than the average seeker. Landmines that can do real damage.

This is due to the particular type of path that is advocated here, the community dynamics and culture among other things.

I give my two cents here in hopes that a few people might avoid some of the landmines I speak of.

Doesnt seem to be too effective but worth a try.

In regards to what I do. I’m studying to get my second masters degree in digital marketing.

Very cool, I was just curious.  And I agree with a lot of what you said.  One of the reasons I'm here trying to help to.