Aakash

Embodiment

5 posts in this topic

I feel like i've understood my problem but i'm abit confused

I have truthed for myself through direct experience that i am not 

- the body , my neurones, my emotions , pretty much anything to do with being human. I have said i am not that 

so what does the term embodiment mean for you 

does it mean something along the lines of opening the channels back in a reverse flow way to allow your infinite self through your body once again but rejecting all concepts of the body. Hence when we talk about love, i though of it as a human concept because i never had a direct experience of infinite love to shove through the body and embody it. creating it is fine, it should be the way through embodiment.

I Guess i still haven't made this connection between my body and the infinite self so i'm abit confused at the moment. lol  

hmm what is the sense of I am'ness for you? To embody this sense is what it means for me. 

What is the difference between infinite and human love? 

@Aakash embodiment = effortless practice of these principles, for instance

if you get into the "who's practicing those?" line of thought, you're offtrack. that kind of question has a different purpose.

if you know True Nature, that question should be useless by now.

unborn Truth

When Enlightenment Work becomes more like Meditation and less like Philosophy you’ll know.

something like Dr. David R. Hawkins - Letting Go. It's a wonderful book. It can get you all the way to... nobody knows...

Use the Prayer Swat Team!