KeenokF

Accountability Partner

14 posts in this topic

Hi

I've been following Leo and the forum for quite a while but this is the first time I've posted anything. 

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Accountability Partners (rather than a Life Coach). Is it a good idea? Does it help get you oragnized? 

4 minutes ago, KeenokF said:

Were they friends or professionals? 

Me and him just started being partners, we met on the forums, we exchanged  phone numbers, we became accountability partners ^_^

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Yes, it's very helpful.

But it takes some pain in the ass to find a good one. If they're not serious enough it dies very quickly.

Where did you all source professional partners?

I am really looking for an accountability partner but my circle of friends is a dot at this stage and as a result I guess I have to use someone's services. Any recommendation?

14 hours ago, KeenokF said:

Where did you all source professional partners?

Sorry I thought I had replied. but we are just fucking around, we found each other on here and we sure as hell aint professionals self actualizers if thats even a thing, we were just sucking ourselves off a bit.

2 minutes ago, KeenokF said:

I am really looking for an accountability partner but my circle of friends is a dot at this stage and as a result I guess I have to use someone's services. Any recommendation?

Although I've done most of my journey solo, my friend of the last 15+ years is seeking enlightenment so I never had to search for someone and cant offer you any advice here, maybe @Sahil Pandit can

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@KeenokF This forum is the best resource. I only have one real-life friend that is on this path, but there are thousands of super friendly self-actualizers here that will help you in any way they can. I recommend starting a journal in the "self-actualization journals" section, as that level of honesty and accountability will really help you act on the positive things you want to!

Best of luck!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Looking for accountability partner

My main themes in life at the moment

• Trying to get financially independant. So, it's money making oriented activities, learning new skills, making stuff with them, hustling
  • Developing a high consciousness intimate relationship with my girlfriend, long term commitment here
  • Developing good work ethic (Learning to work deeply and efficently, with discipline)
  • Keeping up with good habits (Diet+exercise+spiritual package)

I am 21 years old. I'd estimate myself as solid stage yellow who has not fully integrated orange+green yet. Meditating for almost 2 years on a consistant basis. Got a lot from spiritual work and studying Leo's content. Now is time for deleberate action. Trying to push myself in different facets of life (mainly money and relationship atm)

If I got you interested - hit me up in Direct message

Edited by Hello from Russia