Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

How do you find a guru/Teacher near you that's Enlightened?

9 posts in this topic

Closest thing I have a guru/ Teacher is Leo, Adyashanti, Echart, shinzen young, Rupert & so on & so on, but I've never met or talked to an enlightened person on the phone or in the flesh, adyashanti did a retreat near me once but I didn't have the time to go on a 7 day retreat at the time..

yes I know some people say you don't need a guru & that may be true, but it would cool to talk to someone in the flesh that's enlightened...that's all I'm saying..

i live about 15 minutes from a Buddhist monistary, but I can't walk in there & ask to talk to the head monk ?

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Cool how? I had a bunch of dudes I talked to on my path. At least a few that you have heard of. Most were not that fun to talk to lol. Nor were they particularly insightful. They videos and teachings were more helpful. They themselves lol. At least once I got to know them. Not really. 

Having said that. We can talk if you want. I used to teach. 

The following is not directed at you. Just feel like saying it.

If you can’t talk to and enjoy time with normal people who are in your perspective... idk egoic. You have much much to learn. 

Some have more wisdom than you in more than a few areas. Life is more than non duality.

More than some areas actually lol

Edited by Arhattobe

Here in this forum. I talked to an enlightened guy in this forum called Mu_ hit him up he will give you a free chakra tune up just message him. When you video chat him on facebook messenger he has a certain aura from him. Very knowlegable very kind. 

@Tony 845 We’ll do it on zoom if you want. Let me know when you want to do it. Your time zone and other details. I’m going to sleep now so will reply when I get up.

Edit: actually can do it now if you want. If so download zoom and let me know. If anyone else wants to hop on the call. If it happens that’s cool too.

Edited by Arhattobe