captainamerica

Important for Leo and Others (IMO)

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I suppose that some of you guys are researching about Akashic records ,intuition and accessing information so I'd share this...

This is channeled by Neale Donald Walsch(author of Conversation With God books):

“Just know that when you need to know anything in particular, you can access it. You can reach into the Akashic Records, the Eternality, the All of It. You, and everyone else, can access all the wisdom, all the understanding, all the truth, all the awareness, all the insight you need when you need it, by inviting your mind to go to the level of Soul, which will then reach into the Allness of Everything and bring back a particular piece of information as it serves you to have it. And you will know it clearly when you see it. There will be no problem of recognition.” 

Looks important to me, especially when I connect this with other facts that I collected on this subject.

:-)

3 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

Akashic records ,intuition and accessing information 

what are those, explain?

agreed what do you mean by accessing akashic records, inutition and accessing information

actually nevermind i see what your saying; and must have realised

As Leo mentioned this does exist and i doubt it not.  As a former atheist and materialist  I personally am deeply enlightened and during my direct experience of the absolute i experienced infinite intelligence.  However this is different from the records of which you speak.  But in experiencing this i was freed of the chains of materialism and atheism and therefore do not dismiss anything mystical or paranormal.  Therefore tapping into the records must be possible.

But i bid anyone who has accessed the records in their direct experience to come hither and tell of it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.