brugluiz

I think I'm an empath

29 posts in this topic

@Martin123 Your issue with what I said is beasically that you are special? Odd stuff?

”you aren’t special” 

“pffft. You are in denial. Super special”

@Arhattobe no my issue is people who walk around who think they know about what empaths go through and then throw around statements such as "youre not special, dont identify as a lightworker" while pretending that its some sort of a helpful spiritual wisdom of detachment. The truth of the matter is that all empaths by enlarge have incredibly deeply rooted self-esteem issues, as we feel the repressed emotions of other people, from a very young age there is a tendency to interpret that and make that about oureslves. Then you walk around literally thinking on an emotional leve that you are the cause of the worlds pain.'
Identifying as a lightworker is what heals this trauma. 
Telling people theyre not special deepens this trauma. Its an abusive thing to do. So if you wouldnt mind, stop. Thanks. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Arhattobe Well congratulations, youve just found out that you are quite special... isnt that ironic. 

@Martin123 The point was I wasn’t trying to be wise from an outside perspective with no understanding. you are being childish and unreasonable. Also empath is a weird term. Heightened sensitivity is better.

Edited by Arhattobe

@Arhattobe Thanks. Ive been practicing and embracing being a child its doing such a work on my healing journey. Its nice to hear a validating feedback like yours. 
Whate are you talking about bro empathy is Gooorgeous.... being an empath is such a privellege and can feel soo good when you get to the bottom of the conditioning weve taken on from others. Being an empath is a glorious privellege, honor and one of the highest paths of mastery one can undertake. For no empath that ever existed has it ever been helpful to play small, endulge in self-denial and have more self-doubt.
What empaths need is confidence, knowing that their feelings and desires matter! Finding self worth and value. Releasing all that creative power thats been trapped within their sacral chakras. 

What is ultimately happening is that you vibrate at very high frequency thus are naturally more sensitive to everything within existence. We are all empathic by nature its just that some vibrate slower and are numb to higher frequencies while others are not until they raise their vibration and become more in tune with the natural state.

B R E A T H E

@brugluiz According to the same test you took I got 17/20 which would apparently indicate that I am an empath. One thing I can relate to about being an "empath" is the sense that you strongly feel the atmosphere and vibe of a room, and that's something I can actually relate to quite heavily despite having autistic traits. What I find funny however is despite the fact that tests will tell me I'm an empath other tests I take will tell me I have sociopathic traits. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.