Amadeusz

Show me your results

23 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Amadeusz said:

Just a thought - I may be wrong but; 

I've been following this forum and I noticed that many of you guys have no results. I mean, I'm also struggling with this and have only moderate results. . 

For example in 'Show us your art' topic the art is often beautiful but then I look on your subscriber count and see like 1-50 subscribers. I haven't met single person with more subscribers. 

Like; I'm still an intermediate results maker, I have music youtube channel with 46 subsribers, 13k total views and second channel 4,5k subscribers, but in niche that I don't care at all). I know that youtube isn't everything.  I've earned like 4000 PLN ~ 1200 USD from music in 2018. I still earn a living from tutoring chemistry which I don't want to do. 

I feel like many of us (including me) are too little pragmatic and we follow our passions, but our marketing suck. It's due to Leo's rants against materialism and now we are spiritual and all, but we suck at business. And we often indulge here on forum to procrastrinate even more too.

But maybe I'm wrong? Show me your results! 

I'm most likely going to hit 19,000 subscribers on my YT channel today, and I will hit 1 million views on my channel in the next week or so.

In the past couple days, I've been growing a lot and instead of getting 15-30 subs per day, I'm getting 70-100 subs per day. In the past couple days, I've also been getting about 100-140 views per hour as opposed to the 30-70 views per hour that I would normally get. 

I also have recently made life-coaching my full-time job, and I'm making about twice as much doing that as I did in my 9 to 5, even though I'm charging very low prices since I'm just starting with it. Once I get certified, I will raise my prices and can easily make three or four times what I'm making now. This is something that's in the works for the coming year.

I also have plans in the works to create a course to offer through my website, which I plan to roll out around summer time. 

So, I feel that currently I'm modestly successful, and I expect that I will be even more successful in the coming year if I continue to work hard and expand upon what I have.

Also, it's really helped me socially since I get to connect with a lot of like-minded people. And I get a tangible sense of contribution since a lot of people seem to really get a lot from my videos and coaching. So, it's a success on those levels as well.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

show-me-what-you-got-19333235.png

Not sure what you want the discussion to be about. But yeah marketing is very important. So is finding a unique problem and a unique solution to it. You have to be creative.