Quantum_fluctuations

Is solipsism true?

6 posts in this topic

Is solipsism true? Can we know absolutely anything, other than the feeling 'I am'? Is there a thing such as true facts? How do I know if a statement about something is absolutely true? 

No statement can ever be absolutely true. All statements are dualistic and at best relatively and partially true.

Absolute Truth is not a statement or an idea. It is what is actual. The entire actual universe and much more!

Some aspects of solipsism point at one or two facets of the Absolute Truth, but Absolute Truth is way more grand and radical than solipsism would have you believe.

Nonduality is a much better term than solipsism.

But it is true that you are the only thing that exists. But NOT in the way you imagine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If things doesn't work the way I want, solipcism doesn't exist. The external factors would not have an effect on me, because solipcism considers that just me exists.

Who is it you think it the only one that exists? Does that entity really exist?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 23.12.2018 at 0:00 PM, Quantum_fluctuations said:

Is solipsism true? Can we know absolutely anything, other than the feeling 'I am'? Is there a thing such as true facts? How do I know if a statement about something is absolutely true? 

Practicing enough Meditation, adquiring the sensitivity and awarness and the Heart and Guts will tell you anything, about anything, in the moment or specific projections. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.