Truth Addict

I see it but I don't get it.

42 posts in this topic

@Anton Rogachevski I am not projecting or judging. There may be lessons to be learned, but when you get those lessons it is assumed that you are getting the full package, not just cherry picking. I've seen countless comments from experienced practitioners not to use techniques without going all in with the philosophy, as it could be very dangerous. 

I don't want to use psychedelics. I've never been drunk or high. I'm not assuming anything. I'm aware of their effects and side effects and it's not something I'm interested in being a part of.

6 hours ago, EternalForest said:

I don't want to use psychedelics. I've never been drunk or high. I'm not assuming anything. I'm aware of their effects and side effects and it's not something I'm interested in being a part of.

With that position you are in agreement with respected traditions that gave birth to many enlightened masters.

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.