Jeff Zhang

How can I try psychedelics,given that it's illegal in my country?

13 posts in this topic

Even though I have learned to know mind-blowing information about psychedelic in Leo's videos, I still have some doubts on psychedelics, its capability to lead us to sudden enlightenment or awakening.

I have lived in mainland China since born. In Chinese society there are so many stigmas and taboo attached to psychedelic,drug,sort of stuff like that.  And anyone who eat it would be arrested by the police with no mercy, that's a very serious crime. You would be despised by people around you for doing that.

Let alone producing or selling psychedelic or durgs which would be life sentenced or death penalty.

Especially in recent years, if you take notice of hot news in China, many celebrities were forced to apologised to all of  people with tears in front of national TV, for their being arrested due to taking drugs like cannabis etc.  

So, now , I am really a bit of confused,part of reason maybe it's culturally different between China and Western countries like US,UK etc.  

But how can I try psychedelic in this kind of situation?    It really concerns me given the conflicting messages I have received from my culture and here. Thank you.

Hope my shallow understanding  of psychedelic don't disturb you.  Suggestions are welcomed.

I think that, I would really hesitate to try it even someday I am where it's safe to try. Because the brain is so hard-wired, so brainwashed by the culture where I come from in which dictates the psychedelic is the most dangerous and deadly substance. 

Edited by Jeff Zhang

Safest way would be to travel to a better country for a psychedelic retreat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In the meantime, maybe dig into Kriya yoga, holotropic/shamanic breathwork ?

Leo

But isn't 5 MEO DMT illegal here too? 

How to address legality issues and even where to safely obtain and use in the states?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo

But isn't 5 MEO DMT illegal here too? 

How to address legality issues and even where to safely obtain and use in the states?

"safest way" Other countries treat drugs more openly than the US.

Its a huge liability to give info on how to obtain drugs

Umm yeah Im gonna leave this one alone...safe wasnt a real good word i was just not sure if it was legal in any of the states so thats what i was wondering.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Jeff Zhang maybe you can check out the laws in nearby countries or special status places like hong kong, macao or taiwan. If you have the money, go to a retreat. Maybe look for retreats in eastern europe, as they won’t be so expensive. I know that Octavio Rettig and his little toad will be there next year. 

@Jeff Zhang I believe some psychedelics are not controlled substances in China. For example, 4-AcO-DMT is not controlled as far as I know, and therefore has quasi-legal status. You would need to do your own research as I'm definitely not a lawyer. 4-AcO-DMT is a high quality psychedelic, very closely related to the active compound in magic mushrooms. Most of the world's 4-AcO-DMT is produced in China AFAIK.

Nonetheless, it would likely still be dangerous to order 4-AcO-DMT within China, as the society very much disapproves. You wouldn't want to have to explain to the authorities that the white powder is not a banned substance... and you might need an expensive lawyer to defend you.

Another option could be to seek lysergamides, which are extremely discreet in the mail as they are distributed on blotter paper.

I also recommend you try to travel to another country to experiment with psychedelics if possible. Europe or the Americas would be your safest bet. Mexico, Peru, Canada, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands come to mind as generally tolerant nations when it comes to psychedelics.

Good luck.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.