brugluiz

Crying during heart chakra dynamics

6 posts in this topic

When I do dynamics related to heart chakra, I generally cry.

I don't know why because I can't remember the memories I had during the dynamic. I just let myself cry. I know that I have to let it go, but I don't know why it happens.

I have strong feelings about my childhood when I do these dynamics though.

When it happens it means I'm healing? I wouldn't say I feel better after the dynamic, but I feel kinder with people.

Maybe I have to do many heart chakra dynamics in order to feel a huge difference. I just did a kind of breathing dynamic related to heart chakra yesterday.

By the way, I felt some tinglings on my face and chest during another breathwork dynamic (I heard it was Holotropic Breathwork). What is it? I was scared that I was going to have a stroke.

The healing of the pathways in the body. Do it more often, let it go, you won't die. Surrender. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

51 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@brugluiz Hey would you share what you mean by a "dynamic"? 

Hi, @peanutspathtotruth! Holotropic Breathwork is a dynamic for example. Massasing my heart chakra is another dynamic. Maybe I'm using the wrong word because I have intermediate English. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

The healing of the pathways in the body. Do it more often, let it go, you won't die. Surrender. 

When I felt the tinglings, I got scared and really thought I was going to have a stroke. It made me a bit dizzy (even while laid on the ground). I wasn't warned about these things, maybe that's why I didn't surrender completely.

2 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@brugluiz Go deeper and contemplate the significance of it. You're onto something!

Thank you for the support and kindness, @Sahil Pandit!