cle103

150 μg AL-LAD Trip Report - Truth for Truth's sake

59 posts in this topic

Just now, Nahm said:

@Jack River I would say maybe 1 in 2,000 people. What do you think? 

I don’t know...hard to say. 

Good question:)

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Jack River Can you change their willingness? 

I can’t No. 

i post and those who listen will and those who won’t won't. Just like how I stumbled upon faceless/robdls posts. I saw some power to it. I couldn’t turn back. But the urge to resist it is so strong fosho. 

It’s difficult for a self to put 100% energy into daily time bound movement. Self leaning from moment to moment. 

I quit my temp. job to do it it was that important to me. Nothing more important to this dude. 

Edited by Jack River

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

It’s difficult for a self to put 100% energy into daily time bound movement. Self leaning from moment to moment. 

I quit my temp. job to do it it was that important to me. Nothing more important to this dude. 

Not sure what you mean with that first part. I’m interested in understanding though. 

That second statement, I’m 100% with you man. Deeply. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Not sure what you mean with that first part. I’m interested in understanding though. 

I mean the implicit nature of self simply implies a dissipation of energy through getting caught in its own cycle of contradictory desires/pleasures. You know the usual procrastination, subtle escapes to distract itself from what is. 

Time seems to limit the necessary energy to obseve what is without escape. That total energy is needed to pull together fragments of mind to form a coherent whole. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

That second statement, I’m 100% with you man. Deeply. 

Yeah fosho. For me there wasn’t even a should I or shouldn’t I. I just acted. Most excellent non-choice. :)

35 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I mean the implicit nature of self simply implies a dissipation of energy through getting caught in its own cycle of contradictory desires/pleasures. You know the usual procrastination, subtle escapes to distract itself from what is. 

Time seems to limit the necessary energy to obseve what is without escape. That total energy is needed to pull together fragments of mind to form a coherent whole. 

Would this be another way of saying it? . .   The concept of time dissipates energy through self seeking, story telling, avoiding, worrying, resentments etc. Theses are like fragments that drain the energy of what is now.. When those time-based energy drains are acknowledged, an observation of what is now, without escape, may be present. The total of energy of now may pull together fragments of a mind immersed in time-based self stories and form a coherent whole of that which is now. 

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Would this be another way of saying it? . .   The concept of time dissipates energy through self seeking, story telling, avoiding, worrying, resentments etc.

Yes dude ...Time being simply “the past”(self-psychological knowledge/experience/memory) influencing action or inaction in the “present moment”. 

Self will act on certain thoughts/emotions that have been established through “personal” value/measure appointed by the selfs pre-established bias-prejudice. So yep your examples of self seeking, story telling, avoiding, worrying, resentments etc can all be seen to a self as being distinct and separate contents of thought, but in actuality  they all are one unit in movement of psychological evolution. A resistance to what is(a self sustaining process of attachment/identification(time) recycling itself in an endless loop of conflict which dissipates that much needed energy. 

This resistance to what is will manifest itself in the form of desire seeking pleasure, avoiding pain/fear and indulging in the re-experiencing of pleasure, satisfaction, contentment. In moment to moment experiences the self will react positively/negative to certain thoughts/emotions that arise as experiences. This reaction to the image/emotion waste necessary energy needed to stay with what is. So the reaction waste energy and prevents energy from growing as well in order to observe without escape. 

Theses are like fragments that drain the energy of what is now.. When those time-based energy drains are acknowledged, an observation of what is now, without escape, may be present.

Right on!  As long as these fragments are calling the shots observation of, or staying with what is will not be possible. 

The acknowledgment(holistic seeing) is non fragmented seeing. Then there can be a non-choosing or non-reactionary awareness (non-action) which is to end the divided action of subject-object division(limited energy). Then there is observation without the past(the image) distorting the observation. This is the Unlimited Energy you and are talking about. 

The total of energy of now may pull together fragments of a mind immersed in time-based self stories and form a coherent whole of that which is now. 

Fosho dude. Nice?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River You didn’t have any revelations, relative to your desire to help people with suffering / self discovery? Like that he did meditate, inquire, suffered ego backlash to the point of physical illness and pain. Also how he hid this almost his entire life, allowing people to assume he was enlightened or divine, by not being willing to talk openly about all personal aspects. 

No synchronotic spidery sense that the universe, as always, and via another user’s sharing, is handing you exactly what you need, on a silver platter?

None of that goin on over there?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You didn’t have any revelations, relative to your desire to help people with suffering / self discovery?

I’m not sure I understand my dude? 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Like that he did meditate, inquire, suffered ego backlash to the point of physical illness and pain

I’m not sure I get you again dude. I meditate all day, inquiry is the beginning of meditation.  

From what has been said on Krishnamurtis behalf..he was in his early 30s and was starting to question his association with the cult. He has talked about this with bohm. He questioned it all and began to observe/inquire/meditate on things. The meditation we are speaking of can bring about this pain in people. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Also how he hid this almost his entire life, allowing people to assume he was enlightened or divine, by not being willing to talk openly about all personal aspects

I’m not following you dude.:)

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

No synchronotic spidery sense that the universe, as always, and via another user’s sharing, is handing you exactly what you need, on a silver platter?

None of that goin on over there?

We might want to speak clearly here my brah.  As it is now these questions imply some confusion. So let’s be clear here my dude. 

Your last questions and statements seem odd to me. Spider senses pick up a miss interpretation and communication fosho. :)

Edited by Jack River

ok dude. Feel free to message me if you are confused about anything referring to meditation and the no effort relationship. ?

Good trip report. Thanks @cle103. :)
I also agree with @who chit regarding the effectiveness of having a meditation practice for developing inner silence and relational, (i.e. effective), self inquiry.Compared to non-relational,(i.e.ineffective),self inquiry. For anyone interested in relational,effective self inquiry,I highly recommend this book. It's informative,a quick read,and cheap at $4 for the kindle version.

https://www.amazon.com/Self-Inquiry-Dawn-Witness-Suffering-Enlightenment-ebook

41GhadUi-OL.jpg

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!