Nexeternity

2g magic mushrooms

6 posts in this topic

Oh man, what a trip!

I had the bright idea of trying to do these in the dark, eyes closed.

Soon enough I realized it as a bad idea.  I put on some soothing ayahuasca type music and was lying on the floor freaking out.  I was trying to surrender my fear, but I didn't want to freak myself out more than needed either so I also trying to focus on the music and just being thankful, being sorry for my arrogance, and reminding myself that this was medicine.

After a while the hairy part passed and everything was so beautiful.  My body feels so good, open, free, wanting to roar, to sing, to laugh and play.

I went through 3 or 4 cycles of feeling amazing and then feeling like i was losing it a bit and having to get back on the floor with the music nearby .

After I felt I was pretty good I left the house, there is this nice place close by with lots of trees and grass and its a safe area.

I struggled a bit hoping I didn't lose it in the middle of the street but I just told myself “you got this, just walk, its all good”.

I finally found a nice place and just layed there on the grass under the trees for a long time.  It felt really healing, really reassuring, really good.

Overall it was worth it, but it was scary sometimes too.  

Excited to see what happens the next few days and weeks.

Thanks for reading :)   Really needed to share this.

This is kind of what my experiences with 4-AcO-DMT also looks like. There's always parts where I absolutely regret taking the substance, and right after I'm completely blown away by the joy and the sense of freedom it gives me.

Thank you for the report :)

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Sweet, sounds like you had a productive time! Had you done psychedelics before? If you're somewhat new, I sure wouldn't recommend going outside in public, that can get you really flipped out, as you already alluded to. When you're in that space it's hard to tell if you're doing anything that would appear strange and alarming to people driving by or looking out their windows. I could see myself stopping and staring at a Yield sign for an hour and thinking it was perfectly normal.  :D

Anyway, happy you had a positive experience. Rock on!

Publics probs a no for me. I have tried mushrooms and when I was in situation that generated anxiety or awkwardness or something it literally killed the trip, like gone. At least 90% gone. The only other thing I can add to that is being a little bit worried at how strong it will be. It's interesting stuff, just going by myself to wash away the tensions helped, but it was near the end soooooooo.