Tony 845

3rd eye pulsating keeps getting stronger

29 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@tsuki not sure how to do that, also it doesn't hurt just throbs a good amount 

Is there a problem in this case?
The general advice I've come across is: if it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

14 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@Recursoinominado @Recursoinominado I do Brazilian jiu jitsu, I am a purple belt, I live in America though. 

BJJ is the best brazillian contribution for the world :)

I trained for some time but got injured a lot (apparently my joints are weak or were weak). BJJ is really cool, fun and challenging. I found myself in muay thai, trained hard for a few years and as i advanced with self-development and spirituality i kind of lost the blood thirst i had lol

@Recursoinominado i self inquire all day long & my Kundalini is full blown awoken & i still roll 2x a week! It's fun & keeps you in the moment for an hour & 1/2 almost like meditation! 

I experienced a lot of Kundalini phenomena 2001-2008. Experienced also what Jana Dixon in The Biology Of Kundalini called a die off and an exhaustion phase and for me connected with it were some 'Dark Night' experiences.

Its good to have a heads up when it's a possibility,,,,,

I found her book back then before she put up a website and it helped me understand some of the things that were going on.

http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/index.html

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot just read a lot of it, it was all over the place, I didn't learn anything ? Thank you though! 

Edited by Tony 845