Conceptually-made

Which psychedelic effects you the most similar to 5-meo dmt

8 posts in this topic

I will be having a meditation retreat and I thought about using a psychedelic last night before finishing. So i would like to know which psychedelic will give me best results and will be the least confusing. I know 5-meo is a pill to enlightenment but I don’t have acces to it. So what would you recommend.

LSD is outstanding. For me it is second best to 5-MeO-DMT.

But people will have various opinions because psychedelics affect people differently.

Psychedelics are not as simple as people think. You don't just pop a pill and get the same result. Results vary ENORMOUSLY depending on many factors.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah true... although i’ve don lsd and it si much more clear and a bit less confusing than shrooms. I also believe it will effect me way differently after a couple days of meditation and doing nothing than previously, since i’ve never done it like that. I am also interested in 2-cb and how it is. The biggest problem for me about psychedelics and especially shrooms is just how disabled and confused i get.

1 hour ago, Conceptually-made said:

just how disabled and confused i get.

That is merely due to lack of proper theoretical foundation, lack of self-inquiry, lack of meditation skill, incorrect dosage, and lack of consistent tripping.

How silly would it be if NASA sent one rover to Mars and then said, "Okay, we're done. But we're so confused about Mars." To understand Mars requires hundreds of missions. One mission doesn't mean jack. It raises more questions than it answers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah you are probably right especially about meditation which I’ve been slacking with lately. The biggest problem are these uncontrolable thoughts, feelings and sounds going on in my head. It is just like certain phrases repeating themselves on and on and there is nothing i can do about it. Do you think these things go away when you start becoming more conscious in your daily life or is the problem in the dosage and the type of psychedelic.

3 hours ago, Conceptually-made said:

@Leo Gura yeah you are probably right especially about meditation which I’ve been slacking with lately. The biggest problem are these uncontrolable thoughts, feelings and sounds going on in my head. It is just like certain phrases repeating themselves on and on and there is nothing i can do about it. Do you think these things go away when you start becoming more conscious in your daily life or is the problem in the dosage and the type of psychedelic.

Personally i've found that what you're describing occurs mostly during the first trip with a substance. Once I know what to expect, and have less anxiety, there seems to be more control and less intrusive or negative thinking. I pretty sure a good set and setting play a significant role in this as well. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 hours ago, Conceptually-made said:

The types of thoughts you have are usually linked to the emotion you experience in the moment. If you feel fear, you are gonna have fearful thoughts, if you are angry, you are gonna have either thoughts to destroy or create something and so on. 

Be mindful of the feelings, release them, and then see how the thoughts change. Each feeling has a certain frequency, and thus your thoughts also tune to the frequency of the emotion. 

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How silly would it be if NASA sent one rover to Mars and then said, "Okay, we're done. But we're so confused about Mars." To understand Mars requires hundreds of missions. One mission doesn't mean jack. It raises more questions than it answers

That's a good analogy and I completely agree. Since I didn't see a little "LG" copyright by it, I'll use it in the future!   :D