Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

I've heard a few enlightened people say they were in a state of bliss for weeks or

30 posts in this topic

Months after enlightenment, sounds lovely except I have a family & businesses to help run, I guess my question is will "I" still be able to function normally if need be or will I be a blissed out useless state after??? 

Edited by Tony 845

Enlightenment is bliss in it self. If you searching for a spiritual awakening and think of enlightenment, why would you still then keep living your old life?

Enlightenment is the result of the spiritual path it is not an object or thing :) it is the culmination of the truth being brought forward in the cultivation of mind and body. Earthly needs will no longer be of interests, 

You will still be able to do things for your family, but then it comes from compassion not from human attachments :) 

@Amanaki I should've gotten enlightened 1st then started my life, didn't know about all this stuff till a year & a 1/2 ago, woulda, coulda, shoulda 

Well i have been on the spiritual path for 20 years and still there is attachments to let go of before even thinking of anything near enlightenment, Btw to become enlighten you must let go of the urge to get toward enlightenment before you can gain enlightenment. 

Edited by Amanaki

@Tony 845

Talk through it man. What specifically are you concerned about?  That it would be like a blissed out psychedelic trip, and so you can’t focus and function? That people would be flocking to you, seeking divine answers from your radiance, thus making it hard to get work done? That you won’t care about your business remaining successful? That you won’t be perceived as successful? If you express deeply enough how you are feeling about this, you’ll have the clarity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm mainly so the businesses still function & that my kids are fed, I've spent the last 13 years building these businesses, gotta still function. I can't sit on a park bench for a year like Echart, I still need to function.

Edited by Tony 845

@Nahm I own 3 Delis & 1 Pizzeria, appoximatly 90% In still heavily involved/ hands on. now do see my concern, I work anywhere between 55-75 hours a week & yes I like it.

Edited by Tony 845

@Nahm 3 locations total one of the locations is a Deli/pizza combo but yes 4 businesses, I do have partners but that would very unfair to them.

@Tony 845 I was in the same situation as you some years ago with a young family to support. I decided to put enlightenment on the back burner and just intergrated what I had experienced already which was not enlightenment but cosmic consciousness (oneness with the universe). Than about 5 years ago came back to enlightenment after the kids were well out on their own and all was well established on the physical plane. That's just my story for whatever it's worth.

@Tony 845 I was in the same situation as you some years ago with a young family to support. I decided to put enlightenment on the back burner and just intergrated what I had experienced already which was not enlightenment but cosmic consciousness (oneness with the universe). Than about 5 years ago came back to enlightenment after the kids were well out on their own and all was well established on the physical plane. That's just my story for whatever it's worth.

@Tony 845  Are you only overseeing all 4, or are you the “opener / closer” at 1 or more?    As in, are you doing the cooking, the cleaning, etc, for any one location, or are you doing just the multi location facets like marketing, staffing, training, etc?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm mainly @ one location, but I also do some of the 2nd paragraph as well, for instance today is my "Day off" & will still be at one of my locations for 2 hours to help move a freezer..

State of Bliss does not mean Enlightenment , it is state you can get when you are at peace with everything that happens around you .