Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tristan

Enlightenment Vs Third Eye

23 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Henri said:

@Isle of View Yes, the pranayamakosha is the driving force behind the physical aspect of the senses and the operation of the physical body. It allows our true self to be able to animate in the external world.  The breath which exists of oxygen and prana is the connection between the physical body and the energy body. The chakra`s are like crossroads of the nadi`s. 

There are so many problems people have which can be overcome by doing pranayamas, in a way it`s a `magic` tool. You are right with your statement that by addressing body issues we can do some repairs. However that`s not always possible. The body is the gross and the energy body is the subtle. The gross comes out of the subtle and not vice versa. Not to mention that by using drugs there is always the danger one`s experiencing, and getting information from the other, even more subtler bodies. Even when you, with your bodies, are not even prepared.  Impressions out of the more subtle bodies are able to destroy your pranamayakosha and the chakra`s. That`s really irreparable. 

By this one is understanding why and how a yogi undertakes such a rigid and ethical training and behaviour.

Regards

@Henri I was reading all of this and I find it very interesting. I have a question that I always wondered about. Maybe you can give me some insight on this? I have multiple sclerosis. My last MRI showed two lesions on the top of my brain between hemispheres. And I think three or four lesions along my spinal cord. The lesions on the brain effect my balance and the lesions on the spinal cord effect mostly the use of my legs. I have always wondered if lesions can also effect my chakras and the flow of energy. Or maybe that has nothing to do with it? If you can give me your impressions on that , I would be very grateful.  Thanks Henri

@cetus56 To my opinion these lesions do not in any way effect your prana distribution and your chakra`s.

It would have been another story if the cause of MS was to be found in the pranayamakosha...

But something else; there are some good effects on MS by people who are practising the Sudarshan Kriya of the Art of Living.

Just check this out; type on google; sudarshan kriya multiple sclerosis. Already on the first page a lot of information is to be found there.

Regards 9_9