Killer Bee

Getting my shit together

6 posts in this topic

How do I control my mind and get rid of all the low consciousness behaviours if I have hit rock bottom?

What would be the practical steps to get my shit together and change my life?

Welcome to the forum @Killer Bee!!

I concur with @Winter, meditation is a great way to get started and he linked you to a great meditation guide.

Other steps you may want to consider are linked below. Some exercises may resonate with you, others may not. I would suggest that you follow your true desire and explore. Find out what works for you. Rather than a desire for Enlightenment, you may be more of a desire to focus on personal healing, personal development, starting healthy habits, personal goal setting etc.

Some people find journaling helpful. If you like, you could start your own personal journal here:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/forum/16-self-actualization-journals/

As well, many of Leo's videos are for beginners. I would recommend the video as an introduction to spirituality. Again, if "spirituality" doesn't resonate with you right now, explore other areas of personal development. Sometimes, it can be hard to decide which direction to head. It can be counter-intuitive. Sometimes it's best to move in a direction that feels uncomfortable - there is a lot of growth there. Other times, there is a sense that this is just not working for me and I should try something else. In times of indecision, I often asked myself "Which direction will lead to expansion and growth? Which direction will lead to contraction and regression?" (Rather than "Which direction will provide temporary relief). I've found when I contemplate this, there is a deeper true desire / intuition that arises and is a connection to my true Self. I would move with that, even if it is uncomfortable. 

Also, feel free to ask questions and share your experience on the forum. We are all in the same boat here :x

1 hour ago, d0ornokey said:

consult gyuki 

?? Haven't controlled him yet