Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daniel695

attachment to the good and avoidance of the bad

8 posts in this topic

hi guys. it just hit me that i attach myself to the good and avoid the bad and that my mind also works in duality. i realized when i think of something good i like use energy or a force to try to attach myself to it. before i thought it was mini panic attack but now i realized its my attachment to the good and avoidance of the bad.

have any of you realized how you attach yourself to your thoughts?

or how your mind works in duality?

1 hour ago, daniel695 said:

Do fish swim in water? ? ? 

yes...some people are yet to realize that their mind works in duality. i even heard leo say it and agreed with him but i was yet to realize it. im talking about the inner workings of your mind and the deception.

yeah its one thing to know that logically and another thing to have the insight and realization.

Just now, daniel695 said:

yeah its one thing to know that logically and another thing to have the insight and realization.

Yes, indeed. Direct experience is super important for understanding and embodying insights. 

3 hours ago, daniel695 said:

hi guys. it just hit me that i attach myself to the good and avoid the bad and that my mind also works in duality. i realized when i think of something good i like use energy or a force to try to attach myself to it. before i thought it was mini panic attack but now i realized its my attachment to the good and avoidance of the bad.

Attached to the good one is attached to the bad and sometimes one does the good and sometimes one does the bad.
Not attached to anything at all one does always the good. Why? Because one does not do anything.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.